Gatorade G2 Grape Sports Drink 32 oz uploaded by Jeremiah f.Gatorade G2 Grape Sports Drink 32 oz uploaded by Dina S.Gatorade G2 Grape Sports Drink 32 oz uploaded by Melissa S.

BY GATORADE

Gatorade g2 grape sports drink 32 oz see more...

• "I love Gatorade but I'm not a huge fan of the grape flavor." in 1 review
Andrea J.
Lyons, KS
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Gatorade is great when doing sports also when you are low on electrolytes!! Grape flavors in some drinks taste like medicine so I am not a big fan but other flavors are amazing!!! A must try especially if you play sports!!
Dina S.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Ice cold on a hot day, this drink is everything. I always buy 2 or 3 at a time.. I can smash one in about a minute when I am thirsty. I recommend these to everyone
Jeanne P.
LEWISTON, ME
Very good gatorade drink. i love the new G2 series, not overly sweet or harsh. i like it a lot. it even tastes good mixed with water. i drink it when it is very hot and humid out and need a boost of electrolytes.
Ivy N.
Northport, AL
I vote for Gatorade G2 Grape as my MVP! It has enough of the intense grape flavor I love without the guilt! It helps me replenish what I lose during a fun neighborhood soccer game or an intense treadmill run.
Teresa L.
Morganton, GA
Great taste. And I feel better drinking it. I don't care for water so I try to drink these.. A lot of times when someone thinks they are hungry try to drink more fluids. You will find that you are dehydrated
Yaritza V.
Washington, DC
Gatorade isn't the best drink taste wise but it is particularly bad when it comes to its nutrition facts. This is, as someone else mentioned, essentially watered down gatorade, so it tastes accordingly.
Mayra L.
Storm Lake, IA
I've never been a fan of gatorade, although the only flavor I greatly enjoyed was the fruit punch one because I felt like I was actually drinking juice, and the lime one. That one was my absolute favorite.
Katelyn M.
Centennial, CO
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I absolutely love Gatorade! This is the one and only sports drink I use. Not only is it refreshing after long exercise activities but when I'm sick Gatorade is the one thing I drink to stay hydrated and keep my carbohydrates up
Heather S.
I love gatorade. It is one of the drinks I have on a daily basis. I have tried all the colors. My favorite is grape, red, blue and orange. My family disagrees with me, they think the yellow is the best. We agree to disagree.
Suzanne E.
My favorite gatorade flavor. I like that they have lower sugar but still no added fake sweetener. Great for hangovers. I also use as a mixer with vodka, to help prevent hangovers :)
Alissa P.
Stoughton , MA
What's the best flavor?
Maria V.
Kissimmee , FL
What is the bets flavor?
Annette H.
Santa Monica
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
Generally I don't like diet drinks, but wondering if if yhis products tastes as salty as I find the regular flavor?
victoria b.
Fierce strawberry
Jack L.
Staff
Brooklyn, NY
Does anyone else feel like this is still a bit too sweet/syrupy? I usually dilute mine a little.