Gatorade G2 Grape Sports Drink 32 oz uploaded by Jeremiah f.Gatorade G2 Grape Sports Drink 32 oz uploaded by Dina S.Gatorade G2 Grape Sports Drink 32 oz uploaded by Melissa S.

BY GATORADE

Gatorade g2 grape sports drink 32 oz see more...

• "I love Gatorade but I'm not a huge fan of the grape flavor." in 1 review
Emily M.
Iowa City, IA
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
Grape seems to be my favorite of the Gatorade flavors. This is a light low calorie option for during or after workouts. I tend to stick with plain water or BCAAs for this but Gatorade isnt a bad option. To me this tastes a bit water down so I prefer the original Gatorade.
Rita W.
The Gatorade G2 low calorie beverage in grape flavor is my favorite of all of the low calorie Gatorade options. It has a bright, tangy and sweet grape flavor, like grape bubblegum you used to chew as a kid. Somehow, even with artificial sweeteners, it manages to be extremely refreshing after a workout, on a hot day, or when you're feeling under the weather for any reason. There is no cloying fake sugar aftertaste, and you don't feel like you're drinking a sugar filled kids drink or soda. Generally when working out I stick to plain water, or water to which I add electrolyte tabs to, but this is one exception, as it quenches my thirst and is refreshing.
Jeremiah f.
San Antonio, TX
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I love the G2 grape I have a hard time drinking some of the other regular color gatorade but the clear ones are great and the grape is my favorite. It's smooth and you have to drink it cold but will get the job done no matter what. Great for pre workout and during or after. I like to get one just for running around. Gatorade G2 Grape Sports Drink 32 oz
Matt V.
Browns Valley, CA
It is nice that Gatorade offers lower calorie options, and I really like grape Gatorade, but this tastes a bit too artificial to me. Some of the other G2 flavors taste a little better, but you can't beat regular Gatorade, even if it is higher in calories and sugar.
Karah W.
Hammond, WI
I LOVE grape Gatorade! It's refreshing and crisp and I honestly feel that it hydrates me and give my body that extra boost! I like it much better than power Aid! This is highly recommended to anyone for after a workout!
Hillary B.
Tampa, FL
This is a very good alternative to regular gatorade in order to cut down on the sugar in the normal gatorade. The taste is not as great as regular gatorade but it is nice to have less calories and sugar and is still better than drinking plain water.
Rosalyn W.
N Brunswick, NJ
I use gatorade when my kids or sick or when they are out on the soccer field. We normally use a different flavor but tried this when we couldn't find it. The taste was acceptable not like the medicine taste we were expecting but it still wasn't as good as some of their other flavors.
Felecia F.
Tarzana, CA
Fitspiration Expert Level 4
Since I am a type one diabetic I have to try to drink diet or sugar degree beverages. This Gatorade is great for keeping me hydrated while still tasting ok. Grape is not my favorite flavor but I will still drink it. My favorite flavor is melon.
Brandy G.
This drink is so refreshing. Its not too sweet and it really makes you feel like your thirst is quenched. Grape is my favorite flavor. If I have a headache, drinking this makes me feel a bit better.
Shelby N.
Lakeside , CA
Fitspiration Expert Level 5
I love Gatorade!! its a great sports drink. and a great drink to have around if your active or if you get dick. as it places the electrolytes your body looses when you get sick. I don't practically like the grape flavor though
Alissa P.
Stoughton , MA
What's the best flavor?
Maria V.
Kissimmee , FL
What is the bets flavor?
Annette H.
Santa Monica
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
Generally I don't like diet drinks, but wondering if if yhis products tastes as salty as I find the regular flavor?
victoria b.
Fierce strawberry
Jack L.
Staff
Brooklyn, NY
Does anyone else feel like this is still a bit too sweet/syrupy? I usually dilute mine a little.