Gatorade G2 Grape Sports Drink 20 oz uploaded by Danielle S.Gatorade G2 Grape Sports Drink 20 oz uploaded by Courtney T.

BY GATORADE #34 in Sports Drinks

Gatorade g2 grape sports drink 20 oz see more...

• Is this good. Because a bunch of people are telling me that it's ...3 Answers
  • Does this taste like grape juice or grape candy flavoring? 10 Answers
  • Really good drink very refreshing good , when having a really g...3 Answers
Bonnie L.
This is one of my favorite drinks! It really helps you stay hydrated throughout the day no matter what you are doing. It always tastes so fresh. It is really refreshing on a hot summer day. I just wish it didn't have as much sugar. Over, great product and great to drink while you are working out!
Amanda E.
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
This is my favorite i always drink it in class and is grwat for when you're sick its also low calorie and has a great taste
Melanie L.
California, MD
Hands down the best flavor they have in my opinion. I drink it at room temperature and it tastes even better on ice. My favorite!!!
Kerri B.
Palm Harbor, FL
Tastes just like cold, refreshing grape koolaid! Refreshing and with low sugar! #addicted! Great Value and Tastes Amazing! #gatoradeg2 #grape
Nicole L.
Fantastic thirst quencher after a workout or during a really hot day. I usually have one with me at all times. I love the flavor and the color just makes me happy as well. The low sugar is a big plus!!
Angela C.
Cameron, WI
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I love this stuff because it's low calories, sugar, and carbs, plus it tastes really good and keeps me hydrated. I cut down on my diet soda and drink these now.
Danielle S.
Morgantown, WV
Not my favorite Gatorade flavor, but certainly not the worst. I'll drink it again.
Melanie B.
Los angeles, CA
Another classic flavor. Gatorade will never let you down. Quenches your thirst, and taste really good too!
Pat C.
Grape it is not my favorite flavor but it is good. Gatorade is a brand I know since i lived in Venezuela. It is refreshing, better if is cold! G2 have a little diference, and I thing it is better. The only problem to me is the quantity of sugar they have. It not a drink to every day, it is a drink to hard workout. Watch out with this detail.
Jennifer D.
This flavor is by far the best. My daughter loves it❤️❤️ I'm not a fan of grape flavor anything. BUT this is the only gator aid I'll drink
Naïs P.
Does this taste like grape medicine?
Jasmine N.
Bronx, NY
How many of you like freezing your Gatorade?
Julia C.
Does this taste like grape juice or grape candy flavoring?
Ashleyy D.
Northridge , Ca
I heard it tastes like medicine does it ?
Andrea M.
Grovertown, IN
Does Gatorade have any sodium in it? And if so how much?