Gatorade G2 Grape Sports Drink 20 oz uploaded by Danielle S.Gatorade G2 Grape Sports Drink 20 oz uploaded by Courtney T.

BY GATORADE

Gatorade g2 grape sports drink 20 oz see more...

• Is this good. Because a bunch of people are telling me that it's ...3 Answers
  • Does this taste like grape juice or grape candy flavoring? 10 Answers
  • Really good drink very refreshing good , when having a really g...3 Answers
Kim M.
S San Fran, CA
This drink always hydrates me when I need hydrating. I usually keep a few of these Gatorades in my cupboard, because they come in handy when I'm sick. This drink is lite in flavor and has less sugar than the regular Gatorade. This is my go to drink hands down.
Kerri B.
Palm Harbor, FL
Tastes just like cold, refreshing grape koolaid! Refreshing and with low sugar! #addicted! Great Value and Tastes Amazing! #gatoradeg2 #grape
Nicole L.
Fantastic thirst quencher after a workout or during a really hot day. I usually have one with me at all times. I love the flavor and the color just makes me happy as well. The low sugar is a big plus!!
Danielle S.
Morgantown, WV
Not my favorite Gatorade flavor, but certainly not the worst. I'll drink it again.
Melanie B.
Los Angeles, CA
Another classic flavor. Gatorade will never let you down. Quenches your thirst, and taste really good too!
Pat C.
Grape it is not my favorite flavor but it is good. Gatorade is a brand I know since i lived in Venezuela. It is refreshing, better if is cold! G2 have a little diference, and I thing it is better. The only problem to me is the quantity of sugar they have. It not a drink to every day, it is a drink to hard workout. Watch out with this detail.
Jennifer D.
This flavor is by far the best. My daughter loves it❤️❤️ I'm not a fan of grape flavor anything. BUT this is the only gator aid I'll drink
Solanyes F.

I love, as I have said on several occasions this brand of gatorade is very very good, certify, as its emblem says, nothing will moisturizes better, it is excellent.
Abbie K.
Alpena, MI
I am not a huge fan of gatorade but this is by far my top choice when i drink it, i love the grape flavor so much
Jasmine B.
Hamilton, OH
Absolutely a must have for me because when I spend a lot of time or just in general during the summer, you need to stay hydrated and it replaces things in your body that you lose sweating that water just can't give you. Or just the morning after a night out drinking!
Naïs P.
Does this taste like grape medicine?
Jasmine N.
Bronx, NY
How many of you like freezing your Gatorade?
Julia C.
Does this taste like grape juice or grape candy flavoring?
Ashleyy D.
Northridge , Ca
I heard it tastes like medicine does it ?
Andrea M.
Grovertown, IN
Does Gatorade have any sodium in it? And if so how much?