Gatorade G2 Grape Sports Drink 20 oz uploaded by Danielle S.Gatorade G2 Grape Sports Drink 20 oz uploaded by Courtney T.

BY GATORADE #28 in Sports Drinks

Gatorade g2 grape sports drink 20 oz see more...

• Is this good. Because a bunch of people are telling me that it's ...3 Answers
  • Does this taste like grape juice or grape candy flavoring? 10 Answers
  • Really good drink very refreshing good , when having a really g...3 Answers
Grace C.
orlando Fl
I love Gatorade but I am not a fan of the G2. This grape G2 tastes like grape medicine and has a horrible aftertaste. Bleh.
kim h.
I don't like grape but they have a lot more them just grape good for working out .taste good .i would tell all my friend.
Nadia L.
Spring, TX
Not my favorite flavor of gatorade but it tastes pretty decent. i prefer the red and yellow one but this isn't THAT bad.
lydia g.
I like gatorade a lot, and the grape flavor is good, and I like that gatorade provides a lot of different flavor options
Andrew H.
Auburn, wa
Gatorade is always good during a workout or even when your sick. the grape is one of my favorites. great way to hidrate.
Lisa T.
Great flavor, really does the trick when you are dehydrated. great flavor, really does the trick when you are dehydrated.
Angelica S.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I tried this one the other day and I didn't care for it. I do like Gatorade though. I you like grape I would recommend.
Jamie H.
Williamstown, WV
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Love the grape flavor (it's actually my favorite) and the benefits of Gatorade. It's very refreshing after my workout.
Cara C.
Denver, CO
Gaaah I think grape anything becomes my least favorite immediately. Gatorade = great. Grape = a giant gross mess.
Izamar L.
Dale, TX
Grape will always be my favorite flavor for everything, so I absolutely love this drink really nice and refreshing.
Naïs P.
Does this taste like grape medicine?
Jasmine N.
Bronx, NY
How many of you like freezing your Gatorade?
Julia C.
Does this taste like grape juice or grape candy flavoring?
Ashleyy D.
Northridge , Ca
I heard it tastes like medicine does it ?
Andrea M.
Grovertown, IN
Does Gatorade have any sodium in it? And if so how much?