Gatorade G2 Grape Sports Drink 20 oz uploaded by Danielle S.Gatorade G2 Grape Sports Drink 20 oz uploaded by Courtney T.

BY GATORADE

Gatorade g2 grape sports drink 20 oz see more...

• Is this good. Because a bunch of people are telling me that it's no...3 Answers
  • Does this taste like grape juice or grape candy flavoring? 10 Answers
  • Really good drink very refreshing good , when having a really goo...3 Answers
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
El Prado, NM
Gatorade fierce grape is my favorite so I was hesitant to try this flavor especially being low calorie. I really enjoyed it and will buy this flavor frequently.
Pallas C.
Pallas C.
Fremont, CA
Eh. I don't really like grape flavored anything which is why it does not appeal to me. But some of my friends enjoy it so that's why I'm giving it 3 stars.
Meridith D.
Meridith D.
Mullica Hill, NJ
Fitspiration Expert
This is the flavor I gravitate toward when I'm drinking Gatorade. Honestly, I usually go with water but if I'm doing a longer run I like to hydrate with Gatorade. G2 is lower calorie so it definitely does have a "watered down" taste, but I don't mind it because I'm looking for the electrolytes.
Katelyn B.
Katelyn B.
Scranton, PA
I usually don't like grape but this is a great flavor for Gatorade! I also like it because its lower calories and in my opinion doesn't taste watered down.
Sindy B.
Sindy B.
Boca Raton, FL
Grape was surprisingly great tasting, I usually prefer the cherry one, but I want to switch it up.
Breanna B.
Breanna B.
Glen Carbon, IL
My husband is diabetic, so instead of regular gatorade, he has to drink this instead. As soon as I tasted it, I knew I wanted some, too! Its all the same quality, with not nearly as much sugar and carbs!
Halie J.
Halie J.
This is one of my all time favorite Gatorade flavors and it's just a bonus that there isn't as much sugar and carbs as the regular!
Bronx, NY
I love the Grape Gatorade, it reminds me of the grape jolly rancher. I like freezing it and eating it like ice during the summer.
Natasha D.
Natasha D.
Olympia, WA
I love all the Gatorade flavors. In the summer I drink a ton of it to help me stay hydrated at work and when I'm working out.
Kelly B.
Kelly B.
Orlando, FL
I love grape flavor so i automatically loved this drink. The other flavors are also very good.
Naïs P.
Naïs P.
Does this taste like grape medicine?
Bronx, NY
How many of you like freezing your Gatorade?
Julia C.
Julia C.
Does this taste like grape juice or grape candy flavoring?
Ashleyy D.
Ashleyy D.
Northridge , Ca
I heard it tastes like medicine does it ?
Andrea M.
Andrea M.
Grovertown, IN
Does Gatorade have any sodium in it? And if so how much?