Gatorade G2 Grape Sports Drink 20 oz uploaded by Danielle S.Gatorade G2 Grape Sports Drink 20 oz uploaded by Courtney T.

BY GATORADE

Gatorade g2 grape sports drink 20 oz see more...

• Is this good. Because a bunch of people are telling me that it's ...3 Answers
  • Does this taste like grape juice or grape candy flavoring? 10 Answers
  • Really good drink very refreshing good , when having a really g...3 Answers
Jasmine N.
Bronx, NY
I love the Grape Gatorade, it reminds me of the grape jolly rancher. I like freezing it and eating it like ice during the summer.
Kia H.
I love the grape flavor! Delicious!! Gatorade has a lot of different varieties to choose from. This is one of my favorite flavor.
Diana L.
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
I don't care for the G2 gatorade, to watered down for me. I need something with good flavor and this just doesn't do it for me.
Natasha D.
Olympia, WA
I love all the Gatorade flavors. In the summer I drink a ton of it to help me stay hydrated at work and when I'm working out.
Elena R.
Swore by this drink for two years of high school. It was mother approved for its no calories. Flavor gets boring after a while
Amanda R.
Fairless Hls, PA
This is the only version of G2 I will drink! The taste is not overwhelmingly grape and it's not as strong as regular Gatorade.
Jayden L.
Iowa Falls, IA
I love this flavor I bring this Gatorade to all my sport events and it keeps me hydrated and healthy with an amazing taste! :)
Kellie M.
Moon Township, PA
I never liked Gatorade but purchased for my kids all the time. I recently tried it again and found that I actually love it!
Sara W.
Easton, PA
Grape is my favorite gatorade flavor. It does not have a strong sweet taste, so it is refreshing to drink when working out.
Grace C.
orlando Fl
I love Gatorade but I am not a fan of the G2. This grape G2 tastes like grape medicine and has a horrible aftertaste. Bleh.
Naïs P.
Does this taste like grape medicine?
Jasmine N.
Bronx, NY
How many of you like freezing your Gatorade?
Julia C.
Does this taste like grape juice or grape candy flavoring?
Ashleyy D.
Northridge , Ca
I heard it tastes like medicine does it ?
Andrea M.
Grovertown, IN
Does Gatorade have any sodium in it? And if so how much?