Gatorade G2 Grape Sports Drink 20 oz uploaded by Danielle S.Gatorade G2 Grape Sports Drink 20 oz uploaded by Courtney T.

BY GATORADE #34 in Sports Drinks

Gatorade g2 grape sports drink 20 oz see more...

• Is this good. Because a bunch of people are telling me th...3 Answers
  • Does this taste like grape juice or grape candy flavoring? 10 Answers
  • Really good drink very refreshing good , when having a ...3 Answers
BEKAH S.
Hope Mills, NC
One of the better flavors that gatorade offers. It does the job and hydrates you when you are playing hard or just sick with the flu.
Mandi C.
I love the grape gatorade, it tastes really good. I seek it out in the Summer time because it keeps me hydrated and I enjoy trying ti.
Bonnie H.
Birmingham, AL
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
The grape flavor is horrid and it's sad that it's just sugar water anyway. Only the sugar has been replaced by something so disgusting.
sandra s.
Irvington, NJ
Flavor is good and hydrates job after a hard workout. I stock up on G2 weekly for my weekly sessions at gym. I do enjoy this product .
Kyle M.
Columbia, MO
Always a great way to re hydrate and re energize after a run or workout. Great way to refuel with something a little more than water.
Brianna D.
Old Westbury, New York
This is delicious I was unaware that it had blue coloring in it and it accidentally landed me in the hospital but I love this flavor
Syd H.
Irving, TX
I love Gatorade!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My favorite flavor is fruit punch or glacier freeze. Grape is in my list of favorite flavors tho
Brooke F.
Fleetwood, PA
I love gatorade after a workout when I'm sick and i love all of the flavors. grape would be one of the flavors i would choose first
Halie J.
This is one of my all time favorite Gatorade flavors and it's just a bonus that there isn't as much sugar and carbs as the regular!
Melanie L.
California, MD
Hands down the best flavor they have in my opinion. I drink it at room temperature and it tastes even better on ice. My favorite!!!
Naïs P.
Does this taste like grape medicine?
Jasmine N.
High point, NC
How many of you like freezing your Gatorade?
Julia C.
Does this taste like grape juice or grape candy flavoring?
Ashleyy D.
Northridge , Ca
I heard it tastes like medicine does it ?
Andrea M.
Grovertown, IN
Does Gatorade have any sodium in it? And if so how much?