Gatorade G2 Grape Sports Drink 20 oz uploaded by Danielle S.Gatorade G2 Grape Sports Drink 20 oz uploaded by Courtney T.

BY GATORADE #28 in Sports Drinks

Gatorade g2 grape sports drink 20 oz see more...

• Is this good. Because a bunch of people are telling me that it's ...3 Answers
  • Does this taste like grape juice or grape candy flavoring? 10 Answers
  • Really good drink very refreshing good , when having a really g...3 Answers
Zofia M.
This is the best tasting Gatorade because it's not so sweet. I always feel recharged after drinking this brand, compared to the original kind.
Lari O.
This is another drink I'm very fond of especially when i need a little extra hydration i get these mainly while I'm at work for and extra boost
Nina R.
Love the low calorie flavors they have. I can usually get a really good deal on these at costco. the grape flavor is light and not too sweet.
Kerri B.
Palm Harbor, FL
Tastes just like cold, refreshing grape koolaid! Refreshing and with low sugar! #addicted! Great Value and Tastes Amazing! #gatoradeg2 #grape
Catherine s.
Atlanta, GA
I love the G2 series! So delicious without that horrible heath effects! Great that it's lower on sugar and still the same taste I grew up on
Ellen B.
Chatsworth, Ga
Grape flavors are one of my favorites. We drink sport drinks often specially during hot weather. Gatorade has such a good variety of flavors.
Jennifer D.
This flavor is by far the best. My daughter loves it❤️❤️ I'm not a fan of grape flavor anything. BUT this is the only gator aid I'll drink
Amanda C.
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
I love the G2 grape Gatorade. It is a must when I go to the beach because it keeps me hydrated on hot days and it tastes good cold or not.
Destinea W.
This isn't the best flavor to me but I do love the fact that is contains electrolytes, does not have a lot of sugar, and is low calorie.
Bonnie H.
Birmingham, AL
The grape flavor is horrid and it's sad that it's just sugar water anyway. Only the sugar has been replaced by something so disgusting.
Naïs P.
Does this taste like grape medicine?
Jasmine N.
Bronx, NY
How many of you like freezing your Gatorade?
Julia C.
Does this taste like grape juice or grape candy flavoring?
Ashleyy D.
Northridge , Ca
I heard it tastes like medicine does it ?
Andrea M.
Grovertown, IN
Does Gatorade have any sodium in it? And if so how much?