Gatorade G2 Grape Sports Drink 20 oz uploaded by Danielle S.Gatorade G2 Grape Sports Drink 20 oz uploaded by Courtney T.

BY GATORADE #28 in Sports Drinks

Gatorade g2 grape sports drink 20 oz see more...

• Is this good. Because a bunch of people are telling me that it's ...3 Answers
  • Does this taste like grape juice or grape candy flavoring? 10 Answers
  • Really good drink very refreshing good , when having a really g...3 Answers
Lydian V.
BROOKLYN, NY
WHY!? I don't believe in this and to be honest it's just a bunch of sugar. I think a better option would be to drink a cold pressed juice or a protein shake.
Patti S.
Millbury, MA
While the low calorie aspect of G2 is nice, the artificial sweetness of this grape flavor in particular is overpowering. I prefer Powerade by a long shot.
Pallas C.
Fremont, CA
Eh. I don't really like grape flavored anything which is why it does not appeal to me. But some of my friends enjoy it so that's why I'm giving it 3 stars.
Amanda O.
Not exactly my favorite flavor of anything, but in gatorade it tastes really good. not too strong or overpowering of a flavor, but still really refreshing.
Katelyn B.
Scranton, PA
I usually don't like grape but this is a great flavor for Gatorade! I also like it because its lower calories and in my opinion doesn't taste watered down.
Candice L.
Dearborn, MI
Gatorade is great for a during/after workout drink. It is also great after a night of drinking or when you are sick. Grape is by far my favorite flavor.
Courtney T.
Cape Girardeau, MO
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
It's pretty good. I won't lie I prefer other flavors but I can't make any complaints here! Always refreshing in moderation. Too much makes me feel sick
Charles S.
Urbana, OH
Grape is not the best flavor for a sports drink but it does the job despite the flavor. Best drunk during exercise in my experience for best results.
Shelbi B.
Grape has always been one of my favorite flavors from Gatorade! I can't however drink it during a workout, but it's perfect for after I'm done!!
Hil P.
Not a big fan of this flavor as I was given "grape-flavored" medicine as a child. However, my boyfriend LOVES this flavor so I buy it for him.
Naïs P.
Does this taste like grape medicine?
Jasmine N.
Bronx, NY
How many of you like freezing your Gatorade?
Julia C.
Does this taste like grape juice or grape candy flavoring?
Ashleyy D.
Northridge , Ca
I heard it tastes like medicine does it ?
Andrea M.
Grovertown, IN
Does Gatorade have any sodium in it? And if so how much?