Gatorade G2 Grape Sports Drink 20 oz uploaded by Danielle S.Gatorade G2 Grape Sports Drink 20 oz uploaded by Courtney T.

BY GATORADE #30 in Sports Drinks

Gatorade g2 grape sports drink 20 oz see more...

• Is this good. Because a bunch of people are telling me th...3 Answers
  • Does this taste like grape juice or grape candy flavoring? 10 Answers
  • Really good drink very refreshing good , when having a ...3 Answers
Chelsea C.
Ashburn, VA
I usually HATE "purple flavored things" but when I'm going on a big hike-this is what I get every time. It doesn't have that gross medicine flavor a lot of grape flavored things do (if you ask me). Glad to have a sports drink with fewer calories too.
Rebecca B.
Menomonie, WI
Grape is not a bad flavor to drink, personally it is not my favorite but it is pretty refreshing when it is needed and does have the same result as other flavors.
Kris B.
Rochester, MI
I actually don't like G2 however this was the only one that actually tasted normal. When I ran out of Gatorade I had to drink G2. I tried the grape and it was the only one I would actually chose to drink again
Solanyes F.

I love, as I have said on several occasions this brand of gatorade is very very good, certify, as its emblem says, nothing will moisturizes better, it is excellent.
Marissa N.
Out of all the gatorade flavors, this one is my favorite. I'm not a huge fan of flavored water but when I am sick or under the weather this is my go to for electrolytes
Melissa M.
El Prado, NM
Gatorade fierce grape is my favorite so I was hesitant to try this flavor especially being low calorie. I really enjoyed it and will buy this flavor frequently.
Courtney C.
Saratoga Spgs, UT
In general, grape is one of my favorite flavors, but I especially love the Gatorade G2 Grape Sports Drink! Gatorade keeps you really hydrated and gives you the electrolytes and energy to perform your best, no matter what you're doing!
Angela C.
Cameron, WI
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I love this stuff because it's low calories, sugar, and carbs, plus it tastes really good and keeps me hydrated. I cut down on my diet soda and drink these now.
Crystal B.
Grape is probably my favorite flavor of Gatorade! It tastes really good and works well to quench thirst. Wish it didn't have so much sugar but I still love it.
Bronte B.
Renton, WA
My favorite of the g2 gatorade flavors. Some people complain it tastes like cough syrup, but I always had cherry cough syrup as a kid so it doesn't bother me.
Naïs P.
Does this taste like grape medicine?
Jasmine N.
High point, NC
How many of you like freezing your Gatorade?
Julia C.
Does this taste like grape juice or grape candy flavoring?
Ashleyy D.
Northridge , Ca
I heard it tastes like medicine does it ?
Andrea M.
Grovertown, IN
Does Gatorade have any sodium in it? And if so how much?