Gatorade G2 Grape Sports Drink 20 oz uploaded by Danielle S.Gatorade G2 Grape Sports Drink 20 oz uploaded by Courtney T.

BY GATORADE #28 in Sports Drinks

Gatorade g2 grape sports drink 20 oz see more...

• Is this good. Because a bunch of people are telling me that it's ...3 Answers
  • Does this taste like grape juice or grape candy flavoring? 10 Answers
  • Really good drink very refreshing good , when having a really g...3 Answers
Shannon D.
Of the G2s, this flavor is definitely my favorite. It isn't too sweet, but it gets the job done. I tend to want this on just a normal busy day and keep regular Gaterades for my long run days.
May Y.
Grape is my least favorite flavor in many foods. Surprisingly, this Gatorade flavor isn't half bad. Really does pick you up when you're dehydrated and gives you a nice burst of energy.
Ivy N.
Gatorade G2 Grape has enough of the intence grape flavor I love without the guilt! It helps me replenish what I lose during a fun neighborhood soccer game or an intense treadmill run.
Brittany J.
Fitspiration Expert Level 4
I was never a fan of the Grape flavor. I loved all the others ones though. I don't like grape anything. But Gatorade hits the spot! Espically when working out or when you're sick.
Teresa  A.
Boynton beach , FL
I love love this flavorist is my go to flavor ..i like a few others but i always manage to get this one great taste ,and great price too awesome for this hot humid florida weather
sandie m.
Las Vegas, NV
Where can I start with this drink! I love Gatorade keeps me hydrated and the flavors are awesome. I alwalway buy when I can and drink it all. Who doesn't drink Gatorade?
Haley G.
This is probably my least favorite flavor of gatorade. It is really sweet but taste like cough syrup to me. I enjoy all of the other flavors but this is not one of them.
Sabrina  H.
Gatorade is great at replenishing energy by giving a person electrolytes. The favors are good, and it is great way to boost your energy while working out. Recommend ūüíč
Rosa F.
Esparto, CA
I love drinking something fresh to keep me hydrated during the summer and my best choice is gatorade. this flavor specially is very good because its not overly sweet.
Chelsea C.
Ashburn, VA
I usually HATE "purple flavored things" but when I'm going on a big hike-this is what I get every time. It doesn't have that gross medicine flavor a lot of grape flavored things do (if you ask me). Glad to have a sports drink with fewer calories too.
Na√Įs P.
Does this taste like grape medicine?
Jasmine N.
Bronx, NY
How many of you like freezing your Gatorade?
Julia C.
Does this taste like grape juice or grape candy flavoring?
Ashleyy D.
Northridge , Ca
I heard it tastes like medicine does it ?
Andrea M.
Grovertown, IN
Does Gatorade have any sodium in it? And if so how much?