Gatorade G2 Grape Sports Drink 20 oz uploaded by Danielle S.Gatorade G2 Grape Sports Drink 20 oz uploaded by Courtney T.

BY GATORADE #28 in Sports Drinks

Gatorade g2 grape sports drink 20 oz see more...

• Is this good. Because a bunch of people are telling me that it's ...3 Answers
  • Does this taste like grape juice or grape candy flavoring? 10 Answers
  • Really good drink very refreshing good , when having a really g...3 Answers
Jocelyn K.
My absolute favorite flavor of Gatorade!! I can never drink too much in one sitting personally, but it is still my favorite. It provides a great refuel after a work out or if you are suffering from the stomach flu. It replenishes necessary electrolytes lost during work outs or illness.
Joy M.
This is just one of my basic and must have products in my workout routine. I usually pour half of it out and add half water(ice cubes) in it to mix. The sugar content is really high which I don't like. By adding half of a bottle ice cubes, it keeps it cool sitting in my locker for a long time even after my workout and it reduces the sugar by half. Other than the sugar, I have no complaints.
Nicole F.
Pendleton, IN
This is one of the better flavors of grape anything out there. It isn't as artificial grape tasting like grape flavored medicine. Sometimes I like grape, while other times it is my least favorite. This one is a purple grape (concord) yet subtle unlike most of the time.
Hope C.
Pensacola, FL
Grape has always been and always will be on of m favorite Gatorade flavors. it' not to sweet and very refreshing. It's definitely a must have for me on any road trip.
Michele M.
Fitspiration Expert Level 4
Great sports drink to have on hand to replenish those electrolights. Comes in great flavors and is easy to have on hand on a hot day or for an exercise session. Tastes good either chilled or fresh out of the package.
Bitty E.
I think that this product is good for thirst quenching however to me, it tastes like melted Jell-O which can be a good or a bad thing depending on your taste buds. I personally love it and think its a great product.
Apolonia G.
San Antonio, TX
I LOVE GATORADE :) super hydrating and gives me just the right amount of energy when I am at the gym and working out! Quick Tip : If you drink gatorade without working out it actually makes you gain weight :)))
Kristen W.
Phoenix
This gatorade G2sports drink- flavor of grape is good,also a great way after a hard sweat&workout ,after a hike in a summer day to keep fluids up in our body&its very refreshing,in the summer also its light with a nice kick&helps with energy.
Breanna B.
Glen Carbon, IL
My husband is diabetic, so instead of regular gatorade, he has to drink this instead. As soon as I tasted it, I knew I wanted some, too! Its all the same quality, with not nearly as much sugar and carbs!
Nathaniel L.
Leicester, MA
This drink replenishes electrolytes and hydrates more frequently. Unlike regular Gatorade, which is filled with sugar, a 20oz bottle of G2 has only 12g of sugar. The taste is okay, but that is just an opinion. If you love grape flavors then it would be 5 stars.
Naïs P.
Does this taste like grape medicine?
Jasmine N.
Bronx, NY
How many of you like freezing your Gatorade?
Julia C.
Does this taste like grape juice or grape candy flavoring?
Ashleyy D.
Northridge , Ca
I heard it tastes like medicine does it ?
Andrea M.
Grovertown, IN
Does Gatorade have any sodium in it? And if so how much?