Gatorade G2 Grape Sports Drink 20 oz uploaded by Danielle S.Gatorade G2 Grape Sports Drink 20 oz uploaded by Courtney T.

BY GATORADE #28 in Sports Drinks

Gatorade g2 grape sports drink 20 oz see more...

• Is this good. Because a bunch of people are telling me that it's ...3 Answers
  • Does this taste like grape juice or grape candy flavoring? 10 Answers
  • Really good drink very refreshing good , when having a really g...3 Answers
Sindy B.
Boca Raton, FL
Grape was surprisingly great tasting, I usually prefer the cherry one, but I want to switch it up.
Hannah L.
Started to like Gatorade when I had camp and didn't have anything to drink. It is so refreshing.
Vanessa S.
I am not a fan of grape flavored anything, but I don't mind grape Gatorade! Great way to refuel
Kelly B.
Orlando, FL
I love grape flavor so i automatically loved this drink. The other flavors are also very good.
Jen L.
Florissant, MO
This is probably the nastiest flavor that Gatorade offers. It taste just like cough medicine.
mary r.
Mesquite, TX
Ok i didn't think i would like the grape flavor but i actually do taste light and fresh .
Diannys C.
Is not my favorite flavor, tastes a bit weird to me. I rather fruit punch or the blue one
Maddie R.
San Jose, CA
So yummy ! It tastes just like kool aid . Love drinking this during my hike or workouts
Amy D.
I love this! G2 for some reason takes way better then regular G and grape is my fave
Danielle S.
Morgantown, WV
Not my favorite Gatorade flavor, but certainly not the worst. I'll drink it again.
Naïs P.
Does this taste like grape medicine?
Jasmine N.
Bronx, NY
How many of you like freezing your Gatorade?
Julia C.
Does this taste like grape juice or grape candy flavoring?
Ashleyy D.
Northridge , Ca
I heard it tastes like medicine does it ?
Andrea M.
Grovertown, IN
Does Gatorade have any sodium in it? And if so how much?