Gatorade G2 Grape Sports Drink 20 oz uploaded by Danielle S.Gatorade G2 Grape Sports Drink 20 oz uploaded by Courtney T.

BY GATORADE #35 in Sports Drinks

Gatorade g2 grape sports drink 20 oz see more...

• Is this good. Because a bunch of people are telling me that it's ...3 Answers
  • Does this taste like grape juice or grape candy flavoring? 10 Answers
  • Really good drink very refreshing good , when having a really g...3 Answers
Mellissa S.
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
I'm a fan of the grape flavor. Its cool, light and sweet. Perfect for after dance practice or on a hot day.
Saori C.
Princeton, NJ
The grape flavor gatorade tastes like medicine. I can't drink it. I do like other flavors of Gatorade though
Lauren R.
Knoxville, TN
I do not like this grape flavor! It reminds of cough syrup which is not tasty at all! Try another flavor!
Melanie B.
Los angeles, CA
Another classic flavor. Gatorade will never let you down. Quenches your thirst, and taste really good too!
Michelle S.
My husband and my favorite flavor. We prefer Gatorade grape over all other grape flavored sports drinks.
KIRAN S.
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Drink it no matter whatnots good for you hydrated or dehydrated only fleeing this it's worth every penny
Katia P.
Sanger, TX
Not my favorite flavor but I like the brand. I have had this flavor a couple of times and not a huge fan.
Erica s.
Not my cup of tea do not really like the grape flavor much prefer the blue cherry when I can find it.
Cassie R.
This is my favorite g2 drink. They taste so good and are great for working out or after playing sports.
Bailee B.
I love gatorade in general but the grape flavor is horrid. It tastes like grape flavored cough syrup.
Naïs P.
Does this taste like grape medicine?
Jasmine N.
Bronx, NY
How many of you like freezing your Gatorade?
Julia C.
Does this taste like grape juice or grape candy flavoring?
Ashleyy D.
Northridge , Ca
I heard it tastes like medicine does it ?
Andrea M.
Grovertown, IN
Does Gatorade have any sodium in it? And if so how much?