Gatorade G2 Grape Sports Drink 20 oz uploaded by Danielle S.Gatorade G2 Grape Sports Drink 20 oz uploaded by Courtney T.

BY GATORADE #35 in Sports Drinks

Gatorade g2 grape sports drink 20 oz see more...

• Is this good. Because a bunch of people are telling me that it's ...3 Answers
  • Does this taste like grape juice or grape candy flavoring? 10 Answers
  • Really good drink very refreshing good , when having a really g...3 Answers
Izamar L.
Dale, TX
Grape will always be my favorite flavor for everything, so I absolutely love this drink really nice and refreshing.
Camille R.
I love grape-flavored anything and this Gatorade does not disappoint. It's really refreshing after a good workout.
Ashley P.
Lufkin, TX
Love Gatorade but not this flavor. Strawberry is my favorite and all the blue ones are good as well just not grape
Kassey C.
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Really good drink! It has a little bit of a weak flavor but thats okay. Its not supposed to taste like Kool-Aid!
Sarah  K.
Yucaipa, CA
I'm usually not a fan of grape drinks, but this one was pretty good. It was a nice recovery drink after running!
Abbie K.
Alpena, MI
I am not a huge fan of gatorade but this is by far my top choice when i drink it, i love the grape flavor so much
Erica N.
Grape is not my favorite gatorade but it does not taste to bad and works as well as any other flavor of gatorade.
Kacy P.
By far my favorite of the gatorade flavors! G2 is probably one of the best ideas that the company came up with!
lizz c.
My all time favorite flavor of gaterade, to me or didn't really taste like grape is just fruity and delicious
Emily J.
G2 Grape is probably one of my least favorite of all the G2 flavors. I tend to buy the orange or lemon lime.
Naïs P.
Does this taste like grape medicine?
Jasmine N.
Bronx, NY
How many of you like freezing your Gatorade?
Julia C.
Does this taste like grape juice or grape candy flavoring?
Ashleyy D.
Northridge , Ca
I heard it tastes like medicine does it ?
Andrea M.
Grovertown, IN
Does Gatorade have any sodium in it? And if so how much?