Gatorade G2 Grape Sports Drink 20 oz uploaded by Danielle S.Gatorade G2 Grape Sports Drink 20 oz uploaded by Courtney T.

BY GATORADE

Gatorade g2 grape sports drink 20 oz see more...

• Is this good. Because a bunch of people are telling me that it's no...3 Answers
  • Does this taste like grape juice or grape candy flavoring? 10 Answers
  • Really good drink very refreshing good , when having a really goo...3 Answers
Abigail G.
Abigail G.
Grape is my all time favorite flavor. I love gatorade but I don't drink it that much since it has a lot of sugar. I drink gatorade when i need some sugar in my life and I drink Gatorade when I workout intensely. If you are going to drink Gatorade don't drink to much and drink it once in a while. Due to the fact that it has a lot of sugar.
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
This G2 flavor is not one of my favorites. It tastes a lot like Grape Medicine which isn't that appealing to me. I still gave this 3 stars because I love gatorade and not all of the G2 flavors taste as bland as this one does. I personally wouldn't purchase this flavor again.
Jasmine B.
Jasmine B.
Hamilton, OH
Absolutely a must have for me because when I spend a lot of time or just in general during the summer, you need to stay hydrated and it replaces things in your body that you lose sweating that water just can't give you. Or just the morning after a night out drinking!
Kim M.
Kim M.
S San Fran, CA
This drink always hydrates me when I need hydrating. I usually keep a few of these Gatorades in my cupboard, because they come in handy when I'm sick. This drink is lite in flavor and has less sugar than the regular Gatorade. This is my go to drink hands down.
Solanyes F.
Solanyes F.

I love, as I have said on several occasions this brand of gatorade is very very good, certify, as its emblem says, nothing will moisturizes better, it is excellent.
Catherine s.
Catherine s.
Atlanta, GA
I love the G2 series! So delicious without that horrible heath effects! Great that it's lower on sugar and still the same taste I grew up on
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
I love the G2 grape Gatorade. It is a must when I go to the beach because it keeps me hydrated on hot days and it tastes good cold or not.
Abbie K.
Abbie K.
Alpena, MI
I am not a huge fan of gatorade but this is by far my top choice when i drink it, i love the grape flavor so much
Brianna S.
Brianna S.
macon, ['', '', '']
My favorite flavor of Gatorade it tastes like purple koolaid and helps me get energized for the day
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Morgantown, WV
Not my favorite Gatorade flavor, but certainly not the worst. I'll drink it again.
Naïs P.
Naïs P.
Does this taste like grape medicine?
Jasmine N.
Jasmine N.
Bronx, NY
How many of you like freezing your Gatorade?
Julia C.
Julia C.
Does this taste like grape juice or grape candy flavoring?
Ashleyy D.
Ashleyy D.
Northridge , Ca
I heard it tastes like medicine does it ?
Andrea M.
Andrea M.
Grovertown, IN
Does Gatorade have any sodium in it? And if so how much?