Gatorade G2 Grape Sports Drink 20 oz uploaded by Danielle S.Gatorade G2 Grape Sports Drink 20 oz uploaded by Courtney T.

BY GATORADE

Gatorade g2 grape sports drink 20 oz see more...

• Is this good. Because a bunch of people are telling me that it's ...3 Answers
  • Does this taste like grape juice or grape candy flavoring? 10 Answers
  • Really good drink very refreshing good , when having a really g...3 Answers
Nicole L.
Fantastic thirst quencher after a workout or during a really hot day. I usually have one with me at all times. I love the flavor and the color just makes me happy as well. The low sugar is a big plus!!
Pat C.
Grape it is not my favorite flavor but it is good. Gatorade is a brand I know since i lived in Venezuela. It is refreshing, better if is cold! G2 have a little diference, and I thing it is better. The only problem to me is the quantity of sugar they have. It not a drink to every day, it is a drink to hard workout. Watch out with this detail.
Abigail G.
Grape is my all time favorite flavor. I love gatorade but I don't drink it that much since it has a lot of sugar. I drink gatorade when i need some sugar in my life and I drink Gatorade when I workout intensely. If you are going to drink Gatorade don't drink to much and drink it once in a while. Due to the fact that it has a lot of sugar.
Jandra S.
Nashville, TN
I used to drink Gatorade a lot growing up, but as an adult I've steered clear in favor of water.

However, about a month ago at the gym I decided to "go hard" and see if Gatorade helped me. It didn't. In fact, it made me sick to my stomach. I could see using it post-workout to rehydrate, but pre- and during...definitely not.
Amanda L.
This G2 flavor is not one of my favorites. It tastes a lot like Grape Medicine which isn't that appealing to me. I still gave this 3 stars because I love gatorade and not all of the G2 flavors taste as bland as this one does. I personally wouldn't purchase this flavor again.
Jasmine B.
Hamilton, OH
Absolutely a must have for me because when I spend a lot of time or just in general during the summer, you need to stay hydrated and it replaces things in your body that you lose sweating that water just can't give you. Or just the morning after a night out drinking!
Katie E.
Dallas, TX
I like the Gatorade G2 series of drinks, however I am not a fan of the Grape flavor. I am more of a fan of the Fruit punch Gatorade G2 Sports Drink. I do like how the taste is still pretty good (except for Grape) even though it's low calorie in comparison to the normal Gatorade drink.
Alexa A.
Atherton, CA
I love the G2 grape flavor. First off, the G2 is a much better drink overall compared to the regular gatorade drink. I think it's great not only in it's nutritional benefits, but also in it's taste. I like this flavor of G2 best because the flavor is so good. It's not a nasty grape, it a nice natural grape flavor that can't be beat.
Kim M.
S San Fran, CA
This drink always hydrates me when I need hydrating. I usually keep a few of these Gatorades in my cupboard, because they come in handy when I'm sick. This drink is lite in flavor and has less sugar than the regular Gatorade. This is my go to drink hands down.
Meridith D.
Mullica Hill, NJ
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
This is the flavor I gravitate toward when I'm drinking Gatorade. Honestly, I usually go with water but if I'm doing a longer run I like to hydrate with Gatorade. G2 is lower calorie so it definitely does have a "watered down" taste, but I don't mind it because I'm looking for the electrolytes.
Naïs P.
Does this taste like grape medicine?
Jasmine N.
Bronx, NY
How many of you like freezing your Gatorade?
Julia C.
Does this taste like grape juice or grape candy flavoring?
Ashleyy D.
Northridge , Ca
I heard it tastes like medicine does it ?
Andrea M.
Grovertown, IN
Does Gatorade have any sodium in it? And if so how much?