Gatorade G2 Grape Sports Drink 20 oz, 8 pk uploaded by Lakeisha H.Gatorade G2 Grape Sports Drink 20 oz, 8 pk uploaded by Amber M.

BY GATORADE

Gatorade g2 grape sports drink 20 oz, 8 pk see more...

Gatorade G2 Grape Sports Drink 20 oz, 8 pk
  • "G2 is a great product, but grape is not my favorite flavor, I only drink it when I am out of other flavors. " in 2 reviews
Emilie O.
Being an athlete, that plays in 100° heat a lot, Gatorade is my go to! It keeps me hydrated and allows me to recoup from all of my countless hours spent at a field. I definitely recommend this to others because it is what keeps me and my teammates able to do what we do best!
Bonnie L.
This is one of my favorite drinks! It really helps you stay hydrated throughout the day no matter what you are doing. It always tastes so fresh. It is really refreshing on a hot summer day. I just wish it didn't have as much sugar. Over, great product and great to drink while you are working out!
Jenna L.
Grape is so yummy!! I would definitely buy full sized bottles, just because I think it's more economic. However, I only drink this when I get really tired of Water because it seems like it makes me even more thirsty!! I just drink it as a flavored drink.
Lakeisha H.
Gatorade is a life saver! I am the Vice President of the Marching Band Booster Club at my childern's High School. This summer has been EXTREMELY hot and I was worried about the band members passing out. Well....I went to the store and stocked up on Gatorade for the kids. I give them out instead of the water and it helps out SO MUCH! No more kids passing out and no more complaints. It is very cost effective and I am super happy with this product! :)
Hannah G.
I personally like G2 more than regular Gatorade. G2 still has the electrolytes needed without all the excess sugar. You don't really want to drink these often because they still contain sugar, so go for some water. But they are definitely nice after a workout to replenish glucose levels. They have an interesting taste, not the best but thats to be expected of a low cal drink.
Rita W.
The Gatorade G2 low calorie product is my favorite of the Gatorade low calorie offerings. It has a bright, tangy, and sweet grape flavor that is delicious. It is refreshing after a long run or any type of workout, and doesn't leave a sticky feel or gross aftertaste.
Christina D.
Grove City, OH
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
Grape is my favorite gatorade flavor, but I am more excited that they have reduced sugar drinks such as the G2. This helps me who need to replenish, but still needs to watch what they are intaking in their body. Also good for your kids sports team because they sell them in different sizes and individually if you just need one!!
Emily L.
New Carlisle, OH
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
I would give Gatorade a much higher score if their drinks contained less sugar. However, Gatorade's grape flavor is the best flavor they have on the market. I don't like all of the dyes and extra stuff that they add, but I do like how it replenishes electrolytes.
Aubrey B.
Grape is definitely my favorite Gatorade flavor, and I only drink G2. It's a lot lighter than regular Gatorade and is more refreshing when I work out. I tend to stick to water when I'm working out, but Gatorade is great for extremely hot days and heavy workouts where you're losing a lot of electrolytes.
Stephanie W.
Spencerport , NY
My husband and I love Gatorade it is so refreshing and the 8 packs offer such a great deal. These are the perfect size to have after a workout or to have when you want something other than water. I usually can find the 8 packs on sale too which makes the deal even better.
Veronica M.
What's your favorite flavor?
Tracy M.
Lebanon Jct, KY
I love the grape and orange