BY GATORADE #3 in Sports Drinks

Gatorade g2 glacier freeze sports drink 20 oz, 8 pk

Buy on Walmart*
Felicia M.
Simpson, PA
Love this product great taste and texture. I love that it’s zero calories!! It’s hard finding a product with the taste to go with the cheap price! My first time buying and I was very impressed with the product
Courtney S.
Wichita, KS
i love gatorade! it’s cheap, it’s delicious, and it’s convenient to take around. i love that it’s zero calories and it’s not too sugary. it’s very affordable and easy to find in grocery stores or gas stations. love it!
Lmotive s.
Piedmont
Evertime I go to the gym this is part of my routine. Gatorade helps me stay hydrated during my training. I like this blue Gatorade specially because it taste really good and is super refreshing. I really recommend it.
Angel S.
Byram Twp, NJ
Definitely one of my favorites i really love all the blue ones , met my expectations would definitely buy again. A big fan of the product pretty affordable in my opinion. Would but again for sure.
D'aja J.
Philadelphia, PA
Love how cheap and convenient these are! Just grab and go-which is great for a mom of 2 like myself. The smaller bottles are perfect portion sizes for my 3 year old when he wants a quick drink.
Keelie H.
I absolutely love these! They are my favorite drink especially my little siblings favorite. Obviously, I recommend these to anyone! They are afforded able and taste pretty good too!
Gina S.
elmwood park
I love this product. I love Gatorade I love all different flavors that they offer for their consumers. I have bought Gatorade my entire life and will always continue to buy it and I will always purchase for my children.
avani p.
I love Gatorade and I feel like its always a great option when I am going to workout or just want something a little bit different. I do feel like it's very sugary though and sweet.
Chessney R.
Knoxville, TN
This is the best drink/flavor to drink when you’re sick. Anytime I’m sick I literally crave this Gatorade because it always gets me hydrated and back on track to feeling better.
Natasha S.
Chambersburg
My husband purchased this and he let me try some. It's pretty good, I think I like the fruit punch and cool blue ones better though when it comes to flavor. I normally only drink this when I'm sick. I would probably still purchase this in the future.
Kaitlyn W.
Virginia Bch, VA
Does this drink taste to watery?
Kendra L.
Greeley, CO
What's your favorite flavor?
joana f.
Are this sport drink good???
Tyreese S.
Carol Stream, IL
Does it taste different since it's a low calorie drink?
Ezzy L.
What is your favorite flavor?