BY GATORADE #6 in Sports Drinks

Gatorade g2 glacier freeze sports drink 20 oz, 8 pk

Buy on Kmart
Natasha S.
Chambersburg
My husband purchased this and he let me try some. It's pretty good, I think I like the fruit punch and cool blue ones better though when it comes to flavor. I normally only drink this when I'm sick. I would probably still purchase this in the future.
Rachel L.
St. Peter's
These are so good. I'm a dancer so I move a lot and they definitely keep me hydrated. I'm not a "water drinker" so these are a good alternative. They last me all day because there is a lot of nutrients in there and I like the other flavors too.
Miranda V.
Fitspiration Expert Level 4
This is one of my favorite drinks! It’s always taste so fresh and good. It’s really refreshing on a hot summer day and had such a sweet crisp taste! I really enjoy this and buy it almost everytime I see it. Highly recommend
Will buy again
Mikayla H.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Such a yummy drink!!! You can have this anywhere you go and enjoy the drink and whatever you're doing so much more. I highly recommend this to everyone and I don't regret purchasing at all. I will be again
Jocelyn V.
Palm Desert, CA
Gatorade is a cool product but I don't believe this gives you energy like supposedly it say it does. When I was in volleyball I would mostly look forward to the Gatorade of the end of the practice. But I will see people that would drink it while they were practicing and thinking it's going to give them Energy but in reality it doesn't. gatorade is pretty tasty so you do enjoy it as a drink like a sugary drink but as an energy no.

Laura S.
Round Rock, TX
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I work at Amazon in one of their delivery stations so it's typically about 90 degrees inside the building we work in. Gatorade or a power drink is the only way to keep me going. I think the taste is pretty good. It does what I need it to do. I will continue to buy these kinds of drinks because I need them for work.
Caitlyn E.
Randleman, NC
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Yes Gatorade is a sports drink and is bad for you if you only drink it just to drink it. I drink Gatorade if I'm feeling dehydrated because I tend to sweat a lot during the day and it helps me feel better. Out of the non-original flavors this one is by far my favorite.
Kate M.
San Diego, CA
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I love G2! As someone who was a former collegiate athlete (and is still very active), this is a product I love! I have some blood sugar issues, and sometimes during workouts, a little bit of sugar for me helps out a ton! I love G2 because it has electrolytes and a little sweetness, but about half of what normal gatorade has.
Lauren C.
Salem, MA
I love Gatorade! This one is super tasty and great to drink when you workout. I like that this one has a stronger taste than the others so it's better to drink. The only thing that I don't like is that there's so much sugar in it that you shouldn't drink it when you're not working out, but it's so tasty.
Kara N.
San Francisco, CA
If I am going to drink some HATERADE, I am going to drink G2 and the light blue glacier freeze variety. I love how light it tastes and how it doesn't contain as much sugar as other sports drinks. My best advice is to always drink G2 and try to get the low cal versions if you are health conscious like me!
Kaitlyn W.
Virginia Bch, VA
Does this drink taste to watery?
Kendra L.
Greeley, CO
What's your favorite flavor?
joana f.
Are this sport drink good???
Tyreese S.
Carol Stream, IL
Does it taste different since it's a low calorie drink?
Ezzy L.
What is your favorite flavor?