Gatorade® G2® Glacier Freeze® Low Calorie Thirst Quencher 20 fl. oz. Plastic Bottle

BY GATORADE

Our lightest way to help replace what you sweat out. G2 hydrates with the same electrolyte formula of Gatorade Thirst Quencher, but has less than half the carbs and calories of the original G. see more...

Haley L.
Gulfport, MS
I like this flavor of gatorade. I really only drink the blue gatorades whether it’s low calorie or not. They always make me feel better when i’m sick and they give you back electrolytes you lose if you’re an athlete
Chantal V.
Rio Rancho , NM
I love this Gatorade! It is so refreshing and yummy! I also love that it has low calories since I am always watching my calories and how much I put into my system. It does taste a little different than the original blue one but not in a bad way!
April E.
Buda, TX
I prefer the lighter flavors and low calorie than the full Gatorade versions, I still only drink about 5-6oz at a time for electrolyte purposes but overall it does its job.
Yolanda A.
Los Angeles, CA
It has a good taste, not too sweet. I do not like drinks to be sweet and this one is fine. The drink is refreshing.