BY GATORADE

Gatorade G2® G Series 02 Perform® Low Calorie Grape Thirst Quencher.
01, 02, 03.
Natural and Artificial Flavor.
30 Calories Per 12 fl oz Serving.
64 fl oz (2qt) 1.89L. see more...

• This is my favorite drink! It's low Calories and it helps me have...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Jaylee D.
Terre Haute, IN
This is one of my favorite Gatorade flavors! Low calorie and reminds me of grape everything such as Soda without all the calories therefore I like drinking this better. I buy it by the packs and I keep it cold in my fridge. A go-to hydrating drink!
Crystal J.
Lockport , NY
I love Gatorade low calorie grape thirst quencher. It tastes so good and low calorie. It keeps me hydrated too.
LaToya E.
Rochester, NY
I love this drink it keeps you hydrated when it's hot. I have had the drink before I love the packaging you can see what color you drink is no improvement needed and I will buy this product again. Gatorade G2 G Series 02 Perform Low Calorie Grape Thirst Quencher
Rachel H.
Issaquah, WA
Really good thirst quencher. I love these while working since I work in a warehouse which requires a lot of physical work. The taste of the grape flavor is amazing! These also are a much better alternative to the regular Gatorade since they are lower calorie!
Deja W.
Morrisville, NY
I've been drinking Gatorade for so long and I have to say this just might be my favorite one. I always use to buy the blue one but now I find myself drinking this one.
Kimberly Z.
San Antonio, TX
I love G2 Gatorade low calories and I always get grape flavor :) it helps me be hydrated while feeling good also.
Donna C.
Rio Rancho , NM
This is my favorite drink! It's low Calories and it helps me have energy!