BeveragesEnergy & SportsGatorade
G2 Fruit Punch Sports Drink - 20 fl oz Bottle

Gatorade G2 Fruit Punch Sports Drink - 20 fl oz Bottle

Gatorade g2 fruit punch sports drink 20 oz

Where are the gallons of these?
are these good to drink after a workout?
Is it just me or does Gatorade make your teeth have a gritty feeling to it
Start your review of Gatorade G2 Fruit Punch Sports Drink - 20 fl oz Bottle!
Product Highlights
Not my favorite flavor, but i do like gatorade when I need some energy and it is a good quick source of electrolytes.in reviews
It's pretty good that way, especially if you're super thirsty from a hard run!in reviews
This tastes great and I love that it is low in sugars and calories.in reviews
Kaitlin G.
Indianapolis
Like the regular Gatorade better, this tastes watered down. But in a pinch it's something I'll drink!
Meili S.
Albuquerque, NM
So good after a great workout. Really replaces electrolytes. Will keep purchasing. I like the strawberry watermelon flavor the best!
Cathie G.
Auburn, WA
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Walmart
Gatorade is great for all types of needs. However the G2 fruit punch is without a doubt our go to for almost any gatorade need
Marleen S.
Roseville, MI
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I buy this for my nephew when he plays football all the time! It’s very good and replenish electrolytes and give you what you need to survive a work out and give you what you need to survive anything where you’re sweating it so if you have not tried this you should it’s really good to get you back On track after a vigorous workout! Very affordable! You can find it everywhere.
Pamela N.
Overland Park, KS
I like this drink and it can be combined with lots of water before going out for a long run and WOW is perfect and absolutely this one ☝️ flavor is of my favorite
Adrionna T.
Fruit punch is my favorite flavor of Gatorade but I only drink it before or after I’m going to do extensive exercise.
Rebecca Ann C.
Boling, TX
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I often drink Gatorade when I need to quench my thirst or just replenishes those electrolytes. It's great it doesn't have any sugar. But the only thing it's high in sodium so that can be a problem if u are low sodium diet. I enjoy drinking it and purchase it often.
Lisa F.
Long Beach, NY
Fitspiration Expert Level 6
1,893 reviews
When it comes to beverages I don’t drink too many fizzy or soda drinks. I prefer water and juices. When I’m feeling really dehydrated and thirsty I def go for a Gatorade. Red is my favorite flavor, and it always quenches my thirst.
Sarah C.
Erie, PA
I don't work out, but this works wonders for hangovers. On the couple of times a year I overdo it and wake up with a killer hangover, this is what I reach for. Within an hour it kills my pounding headaches
Laura R.
Massapequa, NY
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I love Gatorade! Gatorade is great to drink after working out or playing sports and it is great when you are not feeling well because it gives you some sugar. I would recommend this product to everyone!