Gatorade G2 Fruit Punch Sports Drink uploaded by Alicia B.Gatorade G2 Fruit Punch Sports Drink uploaded by Jonai C.Gatorade G2 Fruit Punch Sports Drink uploaded by eve m.

BY GATORADE #73 in Sports Drinks

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Gatorade g2 fruit punch sports drink 20 oz

• are these good to drink after a workout?3 Answers
  • Is it just me or does Gatorade make your teeth have a gritty feel...15 Answers
  • Can one buy from manufactor ?10 Answers
Gatorade G2 Fruit Punch Sports Drink
  • "Not my favorite flavor, but i do like gatorade when I need some energy and it is a good quick source of electrolytes." in 2 reviews
  • "It's pretty good that way, especially if you're super thirsty from a hard run!" in 1 review
  • "This tastes great and I love that it is low in sugars and calories." in 1 review
Trina J.
Louisville, KY
I have always bought this for my husband and children but never myself. I decided to try it and I was surprisingly shocked that I enjoyed it. It was on sale for the big bottles which was a huge bargain. I caught it on sale at Meijer and just happened to be in there right after they went on sale. I am now hooked on them.
Ana C.
Peachtree Cor, GA
Great flavor, it goes along every time I need refreshing drink, specially this one which is lower on calories, and I think they are not super sweet as well, I pay for 6 little ones around 3-4 bucks, basically 0.50 for each, sometimes when i can't drink water, this is definitely my substitute one
Morgan T.
I love this drink! This is my all time favorite during my workouts. I never feel thirsty during workouts as long as I'm drinking a Gatorade. Powerade may be be cheaper, but Gatorade really packs in the flavors. I also love that this particular drink doesn't stain your mouth any weird colors.
VE-1116612, Alba Marina T.
Miami, FL, Florida
No suelo tomarla demasiado, pero igual la recomiendo. Muy eficaz para los atletas que buscan mejorar el rendimiento facilitando la hidratacion y nutrición adecuada. Es una bebida deportiva ideal para durante o después del gym, trotar, o simplemente refrescarte y recuperar algo de fuerzas.
Madison S.
Ruston , LA
Super yummy! I love these! I drink this all the time! It really is refreshing and taste amazing! I used to drink these when I played sports like soccer and did cheerleading and they always made me feel great and hydrated! Would definitely buy again and recommend!
Marisa S.
St Marys , Georgia
Gatorade is one of my favorite drinks sooo..... Haha. It always meets my expectations. All though I do not like the low calorie Gatorades, more worth it to just but the regular one. It's really good, refreshing, and just awesome. I highly recommend to anyone
Jena T.
Edinburg, TX
Not the best tasting flavor out there but if this is all thats available at the store then its fine. I prefer lemon lime or the blue one. This will keep you hydrated but its a little too too sweet for my liking. I don't buy this one unless its all there is
Cassie Renee S.
I'm a big fan of Gatorade! I am loving the G2. When it's super hot outside and I've been mowing or doing yard work- I love coming in and grabbing a cold Gatorade! It absolutely does the trick! It's the little boost I need!
Heather K.
This is my must have drink when I'm on the go! Especially in the summer. Keeps me hydrated and feeling like I could run all day! Love taking this to the beach as well, it tastes good and is a great value!
Hannah H.
Tampa, FL
For being low calorie it is not short on flavor. It is however, different from the traditional Gatorade fruit punch flavor. Not my favorite flavor but still good. I would buy it again.
Jamie H.
Wichita Falls, TX
Is it just me or does Gatorade make your teeth have a gritty feeling to it
Aurora R.
Wasco, CA
Can one buy from manufactor ?
Savannah L.
Corona, CA
are these good to drink after a workout?