Gatorade G2 Fruit Punch Sports Drink uploaded by Alicia B.Gatorade G2 Fruit Punch Sports Drink uploaded by eve m.Gatorade G2 Fruit Punch Sports Drink uploaded by Jonai C.

BY GATORADE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Gatorade g2 fruit punch sports drink 20 oz

• are these good to drink after a workout?3 Answers
  • Is it just me or does Gatorade make your teeth have a gri...15 Answers
  • Can one buy from manufactor ?10 Answers
Gatorade G2 Fruit Punch Sports Drink
  • "Not my favorite flavor, but i do like gatorade when I need some energy and it is a good quick source of electrolytes." in 2 reviews
  • "This tastes great and I love that it is low in sugars and calories." in 1 review
  • "It's pretty good that way, especially if you're super thirsty from a hard run!" in 1 review
Debra v.
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
This gatorade is one of my favorite flavors. Fruit punch is the perfect description for it. It is just the right amount of sweet. Also it is a great boost of electrolytes and energy. It helps me stay hydrated when I am sweating a lot from workouts or just working out doors.
Jayla S.
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
This low calorie beverage is okay if you are watching your weight but as far as taste factors in it's definitely not up to par with the regular calorie fruit punch Gatorade. Also I tend to be more thirsty when I finish this drink.
Jen G.
Athens, OH
I love fruit punch flavored Gatorade & it's especially great for hangovers! I crave it after a night out & it makes me feel so much better. Out of all the flavors I prefer this over the others. I'll continue buying it.
Adriana P.
One thing I really like about Gatorade is that it never fails on energy....
When I go on a last minute run and I know I didn't consume enough liquids threw the day Gatorade gives me that energy boost...
Also when my kids get sick and are constantly in the restroom it helps boost their electrolytes when they don't have an appetite Gatorade has a variety of flavors to choose from... For some reason I dislike the small bottles I find a funny taste different from the regular Gatorade bottles.
Alexis M.
I think this is probably my favorite flavor! Its really good especially after a hard run or a nice workout! It is low in sugar which is even better. The price is great! It is effective at quenching a thirst for sure! I will definitely buy this every time after a run!
Alicia B.
I've been drinking this for a long time and I still can't believe this is a low calorie drink! Compared to soda or other sports drinks this is amazing with how low it is in sugar. It also is so full of flavor! This is my go to G2 flavor, I drink at least a couple sips of this everyday. They're super affordable and great for someone who gets tired of water!
Tiffany F.
Let me start off my saying that my daughter loves Gatorade. She loves the blue ones, purple ones, ect. but, she does not like this one. I think it has a bit of an after taste and the flavor from the get go is just not the best (in her opinion) We do go through a lot of Gatorade in the summer time!
Morgan T.
Woodstock, GA
I love this drink! This is my all time favorite during my workouts. I never feel thirsty during workouts as long as I'm drinking a Gatorade. Powerade may be be cheaper, but Gatorade really packs in the flavors. I also love that this particular drink doesn't stain your mouth any weird colors.
Jen B.
Wildomar, CA
This is my favorite flavor, although there really isn't a flavor of Gatorade that I don't like. This is such a refreshing drink after a tough workout, I'm just sorry that it has so much sugar. If it wasn't so sweet I would drink it more often. My sister likes to mix it half and half with water, to cut the sweetness. It's pretty good that way, especially if you're super thirsty from a hard run!
Trina J.
Louisville, KY
I have always bought this for my husband and children but never myself. I decided to try it and I was surprisingly shocked that I enjoyed it. It was on sale for the big bottles which was a huge bargain. I caught it on sale at Meijer and just happened to be in there right after they went on sale. I am now hooked on them.
Jamie H.
Wichita Falls, TX
Is it just me or does Gatorade make your teeth have a gritty feeling to it
Aurora R.
Wasco, CA
Can one buy from manufactor ?
Savannah L.
Corona, CA
are these good to drink after a workout?

Kohl's