Gatorade® G2® Fruit Punch Low Calorie Thirst Quencher Powder Packs 8 ct Canister uploaded by Michelle W.

BY G2

Low calorie hydration. G2 Thirst Quencher has 45 calories per 20 oz. serving vs. 130 calories in Gatorade Thirst Quencher. see more...

Mandy A.
Forest, VA
Foodie Expert
These a great for on the go travel. I have poured them in my water bottle on the way to the gym! Nice packaging and easy tear! This was my first time using the packs! Much cheaper and low calorie compared to buying the actually bottles. Plus it's better for the environment too!
Stefanie D.
Foodie Expert
These are so handy to keep in my workout bag and in the car so we always have it available! =] They're so good
Tonya J.
Winterset, IA
My boys play lots of sports and we are always on the go. These are so handy to keep in their bags and in the car so we always have it available!
Kris K.
This stuff is so convenient to carry around when you go to the gym or go running.
Abbi F.
Prosper, TX
These are super easy to stock up on in my gym bag and have great consistency and do not separate.
Autumn M.
Three Rivers, MA
I love this! I always drink Gatorade especially when I am physically active! I love the tastes, but only a few of the flavors are my fav!
turbo t.
Aurora , Il
Great taste, can make it to your own liking. Always good to have on hand and perfect to take to work and add to the water. keeps me well hydrated. loved the flavor too
Michelle W.
I love these convenient packs and always bring several with me on my 5+ hour hiking trips, especially in this heat. I will continue to repurchase this as it's one of my #hiking survival kit essentials along with the Gatorade chews.