Gatorade G Zero Thirst Quencher, Lemon-Lime, 28 oz Bottle

by Gatorade

Developed for athletes that prefer a performance boost and not a sugar rush., Gatorade Zero has no sugar while maintaining the same proven hydration and fueling benefits of Gatorade Thirst Quencher., When you sweat, you lose more than water. Losses in fluids and electrolytes can negatively impact performance. Gatorade Zero contains critical electrolytes to help replace what's lost in sweat., During training, your energy needs are unique. Gatorade Zero lets you replace what you've lost without adding more of what you may not need., Refueling goes beyond simply refilling. With minimal calories, Gatorade Zero complements your nutritional efforts so you don't need a workout after your workout., Includes 1 (28 oz) bottle of G Zero Lemon Lime flavor.

Food Form: Liquids

Flavor: Lemon

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Gatorade G Zero Thirst Quencher, Lemon-Lime, 28 oz Bottle!
Arlington, VA
After I got sick, I needed to get something to rehydrate my body. I needed Gatorade, but I also didn’t want to get something super sugary. The zero version has no sugar but no less flavor! I will only ever now use the zero type instead of the regular Gatorade. Perfect for after a workout or If you are sick
I get the zero sugar and only buy a gatorade when I'm hungover or sick. They're just a classic for replenishing electrolytes. I'm glad they came out with a zero sugar version. I like lemon-lime and the ice blue one.
Davenport, FL
I was skeptical to try the zero brands but I have ventured off into a new diet. But these really do hit the spot. They taste a bit watered down than the originals but overall are still really good!
Marietta, GA
Soooo good! I enjoy this more than regular Gatorade and always have my fridge stocked w these. It tastes awesome! Just like a regular Gatorade except without all the syrupness, you feel light and refreshed drinking Gatorade 0.
Ocala, FL
Having no fizz is no problem when I have my Gatoraid. And having no calories is twice as nice. It does not taste sugar free, hard to believe it truly is because it is exceptional
Middleton
Purchased at: Walgreens
Though this might look like liquid Lysol or maybe something even less appealing...but it’s THE hangover beverage. Something about the aggressive lemon lime flavor is comforting when you’re dying of dehydration. It’s also nice that it’s zero calories. Highly recommend 🥂
Sherman Oaks, CA
1,949 reviews
This is a good electrolyte drink without all the sugars of Gatorade . I am prone to electrolyte imbalances and dehydration and this drink has been super useful. It tastes good although a little watered down compared to g2 but I don’t feel bad drinking it because it’s sugar free. They are often buy one get one free at the market or drugstore so it’s super affordable . I like this flavor and will buy it again.
Ceres, CA
I e always loved Gatorade since I was a kid and I love that as an adult who does keto they have a sugar free option! It tastes exactly the same as regular Gatorade no aftertaste or anything
This is my favorite flavor of Gatorade and I'm glad they made zero sugar version. I don't drink this much, mostly when I'm sick or need some electrolytes.
Johns Island , SC
I used to do Powerade Zero — especially on a low carb diet or Keto but Gatorade Zero is so much better and has a better taste. Lemon Like is my favorite!

Looking for your answer?