BY GATORADE

When you sweat, you lose more than water. Losses in fluids and electrolytes can negatively impact performance. Gatorade Zero contains critical electrolytes to help replace whats lost in sweat. During training, your energy needs are unique. Gatorade... see more...

Brittney S.
Lancaster
This tastes just like the regular Gatorade but with no sugar! I will keep buying it as long as they make it, which hopefully is continuously. Such a good alternative to the regular Gatorade, same benefits, no sugar!
Allison O.
Purchased at: Kroger
I have never been a Gatorade drinker, however these are amazing! Regular gatorade tastes very salty to me, but this drink is just sweet.
bianca P.
Cleveland
Purchased at: Walmart
The zero sugar Gatorade taste like garbage. Orange is the least best flavor. I’m not a huge Gatorade fan to begin with but I’ll never reach for the zero sugar if it came down for me to drink it.
NormaJean Y.
Does this taste as good as regular?