Gatorade® G Series® Tangerine uploaded by renata c.

BY GATORADE

With a legacy over 50 years in the making, it’s the most scientifically researched and game-tested way to replace electrolytes lost in sweat. Gatorade Thirst Quencher hydrates better than water, which is why it’s trusted by some of the world’s best athletes.

Water, Sugar, Dextrose, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Salt, Monopotassium Phosphate, Gum Arabic, Glycerol Ester Of Rosin, Natural Flavor, Yellow 6

Buy on Walmart
Sridevi L.
Long Beach, Ca
This flavor was just okay. Honestly, it tasted like a watered down Orange flavor. I would purchase the orange flavor over this tangerine one in the future. If you like really mild flavors you'd enjoy this more. It also wasn't as sweet either.
angela e.
Gary, IN
I keep my fridge fully stocked with Gatorade its a great thirst quicher I love it for any of the many sporting events my children are involved in they love it to I always carry extra for all the kids
renata c.
groton, CT
I love this product my favorite gatorade is tangerine because its good I Drink a lot of gatorade because I'm very active and it quenches my thirst
Andrea C.
It is not a drink for everyday but after a hard physical entramiento is very good and delicious