Gatorade® G Series® Perform Variety Sports Drink uploaded by Amber M.

BY GATORADE #92 in Sports Drinks

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

With a legacy over 40 years in the making, it's the most scientifically researched and game-tested way to replace electrolytes lost in sweat. Gatorade Thirst Quencher replenishes better than water, which is why it's trusted by some of the world's best athletes. see more...

• I'm new to children in sports. Is Gatorade really better than wat...1 Answers
Gatorade® G Series® Perform Variety Sports Drink
  • "These are perfect for hot summer days go omg for a long walk or kids playing all day outside, and yummy" in 1 review
  • "These are so good and refreshing, especially on a hot summer day." in 1 review
Myra H.
I think you get a nice selection of Gatorade flavors in an easy to carry size for the price. The whole variety pack was less than $10 and helped keep me hydrated when I was sick. Not too fond of the green apple flavor but everything else was really good!
Emily M.
KIRKLAND, WA
My boys love these gatorades!!!! They are fairly priced and small enough to where you can just throw one in their backpack. Very refreshing, especially when they are playing sports or work up a sweat!!! I'd Definitely recommend these. The variety packs are awesome.
sheena s.
Love these! I would say this is a must have, especially now being that its so hot. A great way to stay hydrated without containing a lot of sugars. My boyfriend works outside so naturally being that summer is approaching, i definitely make sure i keep his cooler with things that will keep him hydrated while being out in the heat.
Allie M.
Enon, OH
These are great if you're a team mom bringing these to sporting events for your kids and teammates. The variety of flavors ensure that everyone will be pleased
Gloria L.
panorama city, CA
I love these family packs of gatorades because they have a lot of them for a good decent price i love the flavors are so good
Mario  T.
Midwest City, OK
I love the new flavors that Gatorade has. I try to grab a few when I take my son to football or when I cut the yard.
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
These are so good and refreshing, especially on a hot summer day. The variety of flavors makes them even better
lizz c.
Rebecca R.
Ontario, CA
Perfect amount for my tennis team and enough variety that everyone is happy.
Melissa P.
Grand Haven, MI
I'm new to children in sports. Is Gatorade really better than water? And if so what flavors are the best? Now I just need to teach them how to drink them without getting a colored mustache.