BY GATORADE #69 in Drink Mixes

Help maintain peak performance! Gatorade is rapidly absorbed into the blood stream to help prevent dehydration hyperthermia and muscle exhaustion during prolonged physical exertion. Gatorade helps maintain optimum health and performance during prolonged physical exertion. Use Gatorade to help replace lost fluids and electrolytes supply energy to tired muscles and lower the internal body temperature. Flavor: Orange. Capacity Vol: 51 oz. Package Yield: 6 gal. Physical Form: Powder. Type: Dry Mix. Satisfaction Ensured.

• How well does this mix stay mixed? Does the powder end up settling ...4 Answers
  • "I'm not a big fan of Gatorade in general." in 1 review
  • "It may not be the best tasting drink, but it does the trick when it comes to keeping hydrated after a good hard workout!" in 1 review
Minnie Y.
Minnie Y.
The Gatorade powder tastes amazing and is absolutely perfect on a good and hot summer day. It's handy to use and you can use the same container over and over again, without causing harm to the environment! This is totally amazing and I suggest you all buy it too. The powder has excellent flavor, but it's not overpowering like some others. I have bought this three times now and every single time it has never failed me in flavor, sports, and simplicity.
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
Akron, OH
If you need to get more bang for your buck, I would recommend making your Gatorade this way. It does taste differently, but it still helps you recover a bit when working out. We use this in college at soccer practice, and it did the trick. My husband doesn't like it when he is just drinking it on a hot day though.
Megan S.
Megan S.
Tampa, Fl
With four kids, we go through a lot of Gatorade and similar drinks - and Orange is our favorite.
This powder is easy to mix and we can make a gallon of Gatorade at a time to keep in the fridge.
It's a much more affordable alternative to bottled Gatorade for anyone cost conscious.
Trish P.
Trish P.
My boys play sports and they love having Gatorade to help keep them going. Practice 5 days a week and sometimes 2-5 games a week. We always have Gatorade around at all times.
William J.
William J.
Bessemer, AL
I used Gatorade G when I was working , it's greate when the weather's very hot, t helps rehydroates your body fluids . I still use it even after I have retired.
Charissa C.
Charissa C.
Fitspiration Expert
El Gatorade de naranja no es mi sabor favorito, pero este polvo siempre se mantiene en el hogar para la familia, ya que suelen hacer ejercicio pesado y cuando necesitan una buena hidratación que suelen hacer una bebida para todo el mundo.Yo personalmente prefiero otros sabores.
Haley W.
Haley W.
Lockport, NY
I've always looked this flavor. It's really nice to have before or even after a work out or sporting event. If you're looking to hydrate yourself during a sporting event I would stick to just straight water that does a way better job than any performance drink.
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Lorton, VA
Great for fluid and electrolyte placement. Taste great, not as funny as the other flavors I had tried before. Dissolves pretty well, especially if you use one of those shaker bottles. Different taste from the bottles.
celia r.
celia r.
Stockton, CA
i buy this to my 3 boys they loved it they drink it at all time they take it to school and activities i really recommend!!
Allyson W.
Allyson W.
Kettering , OH
These were great for when we were playing softball tournaments in the summer and needed to refuel before each game. We would put these in our big water dispensers and keep them in the dugout.
Erika J.
Erika J.
Royal Oak, MI
How well does this mix stay mixed? Does the powder end up settling at the bottom of your drink if it sits for a period of time?