Gatorade® G® Series Perform Orange uploaded by Nadeelen N.Gatorade® G® Series Perform Orange uploaded by member-11d0bGatorade® G® Series Perform Orange uploaded by member-11d0b

BY GATORADE

With a legacy over 50 years in the making, it’s the most scientifically researched and game-tested way to replace electrolytes lost in sweat. Gatorade Thirst Quencher hydrates better than water, which is why it’s trusted by some of the world’s best athletes.

Water, Sugar, Dextrose, Citric Acid, Salt, Sodium Citrate, Monopotassium Phosphate, Gum Arabic, Natural Flavor, Sucrose Acetate Isobutyrate, Glycerol Ester Of Rosin, Yellow 6

Alex P.
Elizabeth, PA
Not one of my favorites and definitely won't be purchasing this flavor again. It just doesn't taste like something that should be a sports drink. It's sweet but at the same time doesn't tastes completely like you would think. It threw me off. I'll stick to the red, blues and purples from now on.
jenni l.
I love this small gatorade instead of the big ones that probably stay half empty or takes long to go at home but i love the small one for there size they fit any where and you can take them any where I'm currently in school and always going places so it fits right in my pocket in my scrubs so its perfect for me
Chelsea A.
Bradford, TN
I love Gatorade but this flavor was not my favorite thus the three stars. Even still Gatorade is still a good brand and I enjoy many other flavors.
Allison G.
Bradford, TN
A very natural flavor and with the perks of only 80 calories per bottle. A very good thirst quencher but also with a tat bit of tartness.
Carolyn C.
Earle, AR
I really love the size and flavor of this gatorade. The flavor is very light but strong enough to be enjoyable. Great for hot days
member-11d0b
Gatorade® G® Series Perform Orange مشروبي المفضل الذي يساعدني في التغلب على الحر
Nadeelen N.
I love gatoradeeeeeeeeeeeee I drink all of them everyday alllll day I love this so so much very much
jetzabel n.
Santa Ana, CA
Gatorade one of my to go drinks. Gatorade has a lot od flavors and orange is my favorite.