Gatorade® G® Series Perform Lemon-Lime Sports Drink Powder 21 oz. Pouch uploaded by Stephanie H.

BY GATORADE

Gatorade G Series Perform Lemon-Lime Sports Drink Powder: Makes 2.5 gallons Proven hydration with electrolytes Helps replace what you sweat out see more...

yajaira p.
I really like the flavor of this drink I'd only the flavor but it's also Gatorade who does not like Gatorade you can get it at any of your local grocery stores I like to go to Walmart because you can get the big bottles small bottles or even the big containers of powder and make jugs at home whichever way you prefer it's great
Stephanie H.
Hawthorne, NJ
Really great for big pitchers or I use a little at a time in my water bottles at my desk during work. Ideal for summer especially or when I'm tired of coffee or just plain water. I love Gatorade over the "other" brands and this is my favorite flavor.
David S.
Los Angeles, CA
Gatorade is a really good sport drink. Gatorade helps you to get the salt/sodium that you lose while you are active. Brings back the sodium and thats why it taste kind off funny when you drink it.
Lauren W.
Cincinnati, OH
Great way to save money. Same awesome Gatorade taste. We often reuse old Gatorade bottles to mix the drink in. Awesome item to purchase especially if you have athletes in the home.
Mara K.
san rafael, CA
Lemon lime was always my go-to gatorade flavor, but i like the blue ones better now.. gatorade is great tho,especailly for athletes and when ur sick
Julia F.
Mountain Top, PA
Perfect if you grab a bottle of water and put this in! Saved time and money in my house since we drink Gatorade a lot for sports
Kellyn W.
broxton, GA
These are great for football games or any kind of game or sport. It tastes great and it keeps you well hydrated.
Lena M.
Richton park, IL
To be honest, I love all Gatorade flavors, but these are really delicious. I take them to the gym
nanyah M.