Gatorade® G® Series Perform Glacier Freeze® Sports Drink Powder 76 oz. Canister uploaded by Kendall U.Gatorade® G® Series Perform Glacier Freeze® Sports Drink Powder 76 oz. Canister uploaded by TheChiconomic G.

BY GATORADE

THE DURING - 02 PERFORM - HALF THE CALORIES ALL THE G! Get the electrolytes to perform, but with only 80 calories per serving. serving. Part of G Series as 02 Perform, this low calorie thirst quencher is designed to deliver hydration to athletes during... see more...

Buy on Sam's Club
Karen E.
Depending on where you buy this ( I buy it on Amazon using Subscribe and save) you can save yourself a lot of money . This is so much less expensive than buying it pre mixed in the bottle and tastes exactly the same.
Kendall U.
Newington, GA
We buy the big container from Sam's, it is so much cheaper than Walmart. this is my favorite flavor, and at our Sam's the only one. So refreshing and thirst quenching!
Laura G.
Everett, PA
We buy this at SAMS club all the time. It really saves you a lot of time and money in the long run. Would definitely recommend this to friends.
TheChiconomic G.
minneapolis, MN
Package is orange with the drink is blue. Tastes good with water. Good for gym use. Provides instant hydration to your body. The brand is also a reputed one so I would recommend it to others.
Aizada Z.
Livingston, TX
We used to by small boxes with 10 portions 4g each.And box cost 5$.Until find this.For 10$.Does the same thing- has electrolytes and nice crispy fresh flavour.Savier in Texas humid hot weather.This thing going to last forever
Courtney s.
Crestview, FL
This is a great product to buy if you love Gatorade. Making it yourself seems to last a lot longer in my house verses buying the bottles.
Anass A.
Kenitra
Hello Sir , Hello Guys ,My Name is Anass Amaziane , i'm from Kenitra , Morocco !I love this product  and i like it ! because he's Great and  beautiful and very nice <3 <3 ! Just buy it ! This Product is very Safe and very Good !Me i like it ! and i think you too you will do ! Yea dude , just buy it , he's great !!