BY GATORADE

Help maintain peak performance! Gatorade is rapidly absorbed into the blood stream to help prevent dehydration hyperthermia and muscle exhaustion during prolonged physical exertion. Gatorade helps maintain optimum health and performance during prolonged physical exertion. Use Gatorade to help replace lost fluids and electrolytes supply energy to tired muscles and lower the internal body temperature. Flavor: Fruit Punch. Capacity Vol: 51 oz. Package Yield: 6 gal. Physical Form: Powder. Type: Dry Mix. Satisfaction Ensured. see more...

Stephanie S.
Monroe, MI
I love this stuff. I used to buy it at meijer but they stopped carrying it so I get it off amazon. It tastes just like Gatorade bottles you can buy and it's easy to make at home. I pour some in a jug, fill with water and shake. It's perfect when you need something other than water but still want to be kind of healthy.
Mandy J.
Sedgewickvlle, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
We keep a couple of these at a time. My husband is a farmer and I make by the gallon to take with him to the field. It is cost efficient and easier to take more than a standard bottle with him.
Nancy C.
Gatorades are a must in my home. We are self employed and my husband works in construction. With this hot, very hot summer these gatorades come in handy. I buy the big pack in Costco for him and employees.
Sky F.
Westbrook, CT
This stuff is good when there is nothing to drink around the house and iys very refreshing but make sure to put a good amount of water because it can be too strong
Alyssa A.
Tifton, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love these to keep me hydrated on hot summer days. They are really easy to make and the cost is very efficient.
Ashley P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Really easy to make with the powder! Has multiple flavors. I've used expired powder and it still tastes great!
Kerrie W.
Fayetteville, AR
My favorite flavor of Gatorade and super easy to make a large amount for either a team or a sporting event!
BELLA B.
quevedo, 24 de mayo
Este produto es bueno para cuando haces ejercicio como para el colegio o cuando una va al gyn es bueno para ese cansancio

back