Gatorade® G® Series Perform Frost® Riptide Rush™ Sports Drink 28 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Lyric S.Gatorade® G® Series Perform Frost® Riptide Rush™ Sports Drink 28 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Lauren P.

BY GATORADE

With a legacy over 40 years in the making, it's the most scientifically researched and game-tested way to replace electrolytes lost in sweat. Gatorade Thirst Quencher hydrates better than water, which is why it's trusted by some of the world's best athletes. see more...

Amber W.
Springtown, TX
Yummy, sweet flavor. It is a very distinct variety, I do not have a flavor to compare it to. Great when water is not available or when looking for a sweet thirst quencher, especially after athletics.
Lauren P.
This has been my go-to sports drink of choice for almost my entire life. Kickball, rowing, boxing, running...this stuff fuels me all throughout my workouts and it's tasty as all get out. Love riptide rush!!!
Liz S.
Everyone loves a good Gatorade. It's just as American as Apple pie and it makes you feel like you're the Michael Jordan of the pickup basketball league right? But what many don't realize is that if they haven't been drinking riptide rush, they've been seriously messing up. Seriously. For their whole lives. Go buy this. You don't need me to tell you it's the best flavor. Experience it. You riptide rush drinker, you.
Lyric S.
Hoopeston, IL
I'm addicted to these! They're easy on my stomach when I'm sick and they're super refreshing. It's also pretty cheap for the amount. Love this flavor also. I buy them all the time so yes I'd recommend them to a friend!
Aimee S.
Mount Orab, OH
My husband is such a picky person, but gatorades riptide Rush is one of his absolutely favorites! I will literally go to the store and clean out every bottle they have and stock up our fridge. I always have a bottle next to the bed so when I wake up needing something to drink, it's right there to chug. I highly recommend the riptide rush!!
Katie P.
Marion, IA
This is my favorite flavor of Gatorade! It helps to quench your thirst, and doesn't leave a bad taste in your mouth. The new shape of the bottle is so much easier to hold. I have been buying it for years and will continue to do so!!
Stephani M.
Ralston
By far my favorite Gatorade I've had! So refreshing and thirst quenching. I wish more grocery stores carried them so I didn't have to buy it at the gas station everyday. Haha
Jan S.
Lena, LA
My favorite Gatorade flavor, it's cool and refreshing on a hot day! it keeps me hydrated while working or playing outside. I usually buy a case to share with my grand-daughter.
Alayna B.
Tucson, AZ
Love Gatorade and love this flavor. Especially when being physically active. Actually recommended for by physical therapist. Definitely meets expectations!
Jen C.
Perkasie, Pa
Have been drinking Gatorade for years. My absolute go to when active. Riptide Rush will always be my favorite. Not too sweet, light and great tasting!
Jessica G.
Biddeford, ME
Where is this product produced?