Gatorade® G® Series Perform Fierce® Strawberry Sports Drink 28 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Miranda F.Gatorade® G® Series Perform Fierce® Strawberry Sports Drink 28 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Victoria G.Gatorade® G® Series Perform Fierce® Strawberry Sports Drink 28 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by ashleigh w.

BY GATORADE #91 in Sports Drinks

With a legacy over 40 years in the making, it's the most scientifically researched and game-tested way to replace electrolytes lost in sweat. Gatorade Thirst Quencher hydrates better than water, which is why it's trusted by some of the world's best athletes. see more...

Gatorade® G® Series Perform Fierce® Strawberry Sports Drink 28 fl. oz. Bottle
  • "I thought the shape of the bottle was very good, because it was easy to grip during a workout, especially if your hands are wet." in 1 review
Rachel S.
I like Gatorade and decided to try this flavor and it's interesting. I like Gatorade because when I am thirsty it satisfies and helps me to not get dehydrated. I like strawberry and the taste is sweet and artifical flavored. It is okay but I prefer Fruit Punch over this flavor.
Brittany M.
I love this flavor the most out of all of the Gatorade flavors. I wouldn’t say it tastes exactly like strawberry or anything but the flavor is yummy and in my opinion more thirst quenching than the others after a work out. I also drink this when I’m sick and it’s easy on my stomach.
Janae V.
Grand Jct, CO
My favorite flavor or Gatorade! I definitely get this whenever I can. The taste is great. It doesn't taste exactly like strawberries but it tastes amazing. It's a weird good flavor that's for sure. I always drink this flavor when I'm sick, it is always the best to help ease my stomach and getting me hydrated!
Kate F.
Mankato, MN
So tasty and refreshing. I have chronic dehydration due to health problems and Gatorade single handedly keeps me going on my bad days. I just love the different flavor options, but strawberry is the best! Easy to find anywhere and cheap.
erin h.
This is the only Gatorade I can drink. I love it when I'm not feeling well or need a little boost. A lot of times a will buy a big bottle and water it down since it is so sweet.
Victoria G.
Quitman , LA
This is the best Gatorade I have tried so far it had the perfect amount of strawberry taste and keeps you well hydrated! To me Gatorade is the best sports drink out there and a very reasonable price I would highly recommend!
Aniya S.
Birmingham, AL
This is my favorite gatorade flavor. When i was younger i hated the sports drink because my dad would only buy the lemon lime flavor! Yuck! There's nothing like sweating all afternoon at band practice then having to drink that! Fierce strawberry is probably the best flavor the company offers.. Not to mention I get them 2 for $3 at my job!
Amanda T.
Gray
This is my kids favorite Gatorade to drink. The flavor is amazing and it's quite affordable. It definitely met our expectations and we will continue to purchase Gatorade as a repeat customer. I would absolutely recommend this to other people to buy.
Avery R.
Jonesborough, TN
I have to flu right now and this has been the only thing that has helped me not feel so dehydrated. Luckily for me they are always on sale 2/$3 which is awesome since I feel so bad! This is one of those dependable products you know you can trust
sarah c.
Grants Pass, OR
this is my most purchased gatorade flavor. I love the tart fresh strawberry taste. The only thing that could make this flavor better is is it were strawberry mint. I love the easy to hold bottles also. I am sure i will be buying this flavor again.