BY GATORADE

Electrolytes + carbs (14g)--replenish vital nutrients and energy. Drink to rehydrate replenish and refuel. And savor the sweat. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Stephanie B.
Kyle , TX
This is by far my favorite Gatorade flavor so far. It taste like cantaloupe. It reminds me of summer. It reminds me of a Mexican drink called aguas fracas.
Karlee A.
Tucson, AZ
I really like Gatorade . This flavor is so nice too. I like that it's not overpowering. It's great for sports
By far the best Gatorade EVER made! The taste is so good it's like biting into a real melon and it's addicting.... Once you taste it believe me it will be the only type of Gatorade you reach for. I bought one tried it and went back the next day and literally bought every last one they had on stock. You won't regret trying it!
Kristin H.
Palmdale, CA
This has got to be one of my favorite drinks and the taste is so refreshing. I freeze it and take it out at 8:00a.m and by lunch time at 12:50pm, I have just enough not frozen almost like a slushy.
Lupita D.
Detroit, MI
In my opinion I think this is the best flavor close to perfect only 80 calories
Bri W.
Antioch, TN
This is the best Gatoraid flavor next the cucumber lime! Gatoraid never fails when you need a hydration boost.
Kourtnee C.
My favorite flavor of Gatorade, tastes just like fresh sweet melons. Also, mixes super well with Ciroc peach vodka!