Gatorade® G® Series Perform Fierce® Grape Sports Drink 28 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Miranda F.Gatorade® G® Series Perform Fierce® Grape Sports Drink 28 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Sarah R.

BY GATORADE

With a legacy over 40 years in the making, it's the most scientifically researched and game-tested way to replace electrolytes lost in sweat. Gatorade Thirst Quencher hydrates better than water, which is why it's trusted by some of the world's best athletes. see more...

Mary F.
MODESTO, CA
I drink this all the time, refreshing and replenishes my electrolytes. From working out to having a cold - it helps quench your thirst! Love it!!
Jessica S.
This is a classic sports drink. It's satisfying and tasty. The only negative thing I have to say about it is that it's really sugary. But great overall.
Hannah L.
Dixon, IL
This is my favorite Gatorade flavor. I enjoy the refreshing flavor and the electrolytes that are put back into my system after a long workout.
Sarah R.
Yacolt, WA
I love this flavor! its my absolute favorite! its so refreshibg on hot days. I hoghly recommend it!
Ashley S.
Clinton, NC
I've always loved Gatorade but now I drink it more often because i gave up sodas.