BY GATORADE #53 in Sports Drinks

• Why is this product so much better than any other blue sports dri...4 Answers
  • When do y'all drink this ? Before or after a workout ?1 Answers
manuelapotter P.
San Antonio, TX
It’s our go to for sick days. I prefer them over any other brand! They usually have them on some kind of a deal which is nice. The flavors aren’t too sweet, sometimes I do add some water tho. We always have some in the house, just make sure that it doesn’t replace your normal water intake. Gatorade® G Series® Perform Cool Blue™ Sports Drink, 28 fl. oz.
Jill B.
Indianapolis, IN
Who doesn't love Gatorade?? Cool Blue is my favorite flavor by far. I buy at least 5 of these a week and am never disappointed. Only 80 calories per serving so I love it! Whenever I need a refreshing taste or electrolytes (like right now because I'm hungover) this is my go to! Love !!! Gatorade® G Series® Perform Cool Blue™ Sports Drink, 28 fl. oz.
Stacy S.
This is a great product. Although it is a bit on the sugary side of higher calories it is very replenishing and taste good. I will continue to purchase this product in the future
Sherry S.
Ocoee
The flavor is crisp leaving you no longer dehydrated. The only thing that is a turn off from the Cool Blue flavor is the harsh salt/sodium taste left in your mouth.
Tayla T.
Tullahoma, TN
The only flavor of Gatorade I really like, it's my favorite! Makes me feel better drinking these instead of a soda that makes me feel like crap! These are perfect for a hot day and an essential in my house where every other kind of juice or drink my son either doesn't like or has a dye allergy to!
Lesley s.
Sacramento, CA
I love to have a Gatorade post workout in instead of water or a shake, because I like more refreshing hydrated drinks. With this i feel like I'm replenishing everything I've just sweated out. Certain flavors are a little overly sweet but not this one..
Antoinette C.
One of my favorite thirst quenchers. I dilute mine with water as it's a little too sweet for my taste alone. I drink this after my workouts. Affordable and easy to find.
Savannah G.
Saint Louis, MO
OMG!!! Gatorade is basically all I drink now! It has the best flavors and for the best prices! You can freeze them for a slushie drink or you can put them on ice for a nice summer day. This is always what I bring for my sport practices and all my teammates are jealous so on special occasions i bring it for everyone and it is definitely a crowd favorite!!!!
Aleecia P.
Land O Lakes, FL
I love Gatorade, it like quenches thirst . It is amazing taste is irresistible . Athletes use it a lot because it is a good at keeping you hydrated and keeping your body going healthy . It is by far the best sports drink possible .I highly suggest it for anyone who loves amazing drinks or just anything what so ever .

Catherine T.
Chester, VA
I love this drink but I usually just drink it when I need the electrolytes because if I just use this when I need something to drink it is not the best. It has a lot of salt in it that can dehydrate you even more, but it is perfect during a hangover or in need of a treat
Ashley C.
Swanville, MN
Why is this product so much better than any other blue sports drink? 100 times better than blue Powerade
Allysa B.
Maryville, IL
What makes Gatorade better than Powerade? Or is it?
Flo G.
Charlotte Amalie
When do y'all drink this ? Before or after a workout ?