Gatorade G Series® Perform Cool Blue ™ Sports Drink 24 oz. Plastic Bottle uploaded by Berneta A.Gatorade G Series® Perform Cool Blue ™ Sports Drink 24 oz. Plastic Bottle uploaded by Marianna R.

BY GATORADE

Electrolytes + carbs replenish vital nutrients and energy. Drink to rehydrate, replenish and refuel. And savor the sweat. see more...

lb o.
Southaven, MS
I’ve always loved Gatorade. I love the price, taste, and health benefits that come from drinking it, especially these past few dues when I’ve had the flu. I’ve gone through SO much Gatorade and the electrolytes really have made a difference. And you can get these “fun” bottles at Dollar Tree!!! Love it.
Abigail V.
OH MY GOODNESS. This flavor, as fantastic as it tastes, I'm writing a review mostly about the bottle it comes in! Every Time I'm finished with my Gatorade, I keep the bottle to use when going to the gym, going to work, going anywhere! The best part is that you can easily replace it after 2 weeks, and it only cost $1! I've spent so much money on finding a water bottle that I like and nothing comes close to how versatile this bottle is! And I never get sad when I end up accidentally abandoning it. The flavor is crisp and fresh, but this bottle is what makes it worth the whole experience, for sure. The bottles, if you keep good care of them, can last 3 months. They don't have any secret compartments that host mold, and they are easy to hand wash. I will never buy another water bottle from anywhere because I found my favorite one in a cheap and convenient form.
Adrienne P.
San Antonio, TX
This is perfect for summertime! Bold flavor, electrolytes, and a mess free sports top! This is great for the beach or a vigorous work out.
Berneta A.
Whistler, BC
I used to drink a lot of Gatorade growing up because I was super active with a lot of sports. The cool blue flavor is one of my favorites and I’ve been drinking this for over a decade now. I really like the taste, it is easy to drink after I work out and I also like it that this has got a good amount of sodium in it which is what I need anyway because I tend to have a sodium deficiency. The flavor is kind of fruity, it’s sweet but also has a tinge of a sour kick at the end which I really like. Walmart sells this in a on the go travel friendly size bottle that is 710 mL with a cool dispenser at the top for around a dollar so this is a really great value.