Gatorade® G® Series Perform Citrus Cooler Sports Drink 28 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Shelbi W.Gatorade® G® Series Perform Citrus Cooler Sports Drink 28 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Stacy S.

BY GATORADE

With a legacy over 40 years in the making, it's the most scientifically researched and game-tested way to replace electrolytes lost in sweat. Gatorade Thirst Quencher hydrates better than water, which is why it's trusted by some of the world's best athletes. see more...

• I'm really picky about my Gatorade because it always stays on my ...1 Answers
Shelbi W.
Phoenix, AZ
Yummy yummy yummy! Who doesn't love orange Gatorade?? It's the best for when you are sick.. or feeling like you need a extra hydration boost that water can not fill! It's not expensive and seems to always be on sale.
Stacy S.
I picked this up for a road trip. This stuff tastes great! I typically will buy just regular Gatorade but wanted something different. I love the orange citrus taste. I would definitely purchase this again and try out other flavors.
Janine C.
This is my absolute favorite flavor of Gatorade! super refreshing as always and I just really like the taste. not too citrus-y though like the flavor suggests.
cheryl o.
Morriston
This powder Gatorade is my go to thirst quench, I put a scoop in my Togo water bottle and stay hydrated!
Jasmine B.
Foster City, CA
I'm really picky about my Gatorade because it always stays on my tongue or tastes bad. I was wondering if this flavor is actually worth the investment