2 colors available

BY GATORADE

Gatorade G® Series Perform® 02 Strawberry Watermelon Thirst Quencher.
01 03.
Natural and artificial flavor.
80 calories per 12 fl oz serving. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
Monessen , PA
I love sports drinks and love trying new ones. I have never had the strawberry watermelon until today!! Absolutely delicious!! After working out at the gym I usually drink the boring flavor Gatorade or Powerade but this flavor is one you cannot pass up! Personally, I Tatar more watermelon than strawberry but it has a sweet taste. Totally a must have after working out! Stay hydrated and get your electrolytes up people!
Emily H.
Emily H.
Chapel Hill, NC
Strawberry Watermelon is THE best flavor of Gatorade out there. I am a lifetime lover of Gatorade, and this goes beyond my expectations. It's an amazing value as well! I recommend this to anyone who loves fruity sports drinks.
Leesa M.
Leesa M.
Riverside, CA
One of my favorite flavors , besides the blue cherry which is life ! Packaging is the same . Compares better then Powerade with flavors . Price is always awesome when u buy more the 8 . Definitely recommend
Lexi H.
Lexi H.
Venice, FL
I drink Gatorade religiously and strawberry watermelon is definitely my favorite flavor. It tastes like jolly ranchers! I drink 2-3 a day. You can usually get any Gatorades 2 for $3 at most gas stations
Beverly P.
Beverly P.
Fresno, CA
While the Strawberry Watermelon isn't my first choice in Gatorade Flavors, it's quite good. Gatorade is always nice when you need something with flavor, but don't want soda.
Secilia R.
Secilia R.
Love it.. This has been one I get.. Its so good.. I got it for $0.89 at food maxx.. Refreshing on a hot day.. Freeze it till it gets slushy, mmmm thats the best..
Eva S.
Eva S.
Morehead, KY
By far my favorite flavor of them all. wish I could FIND itvatb more stores. the watermelon flavor stand out more.. very refreshing. .love it
Yvette N.
Yvette N.
Redding, CA
This is the only flavor i will drink. Best one. Some have that fake taste. And I'm not a big Gatorade fan but i love this
Alicia P.
Alicia P.
Gatorade is my favorite go to beverage. This flavor is absolutely delicious!!!
Kara I.
Kara I.
Edison, NJ
Best flavor of Gatorade out there. It isn't too sweet but has so much flavor that it isn't boring. I bought these in Walmart and I love them. Always quenches my thirst and I love this flavor. I definitely recommend this to anyone.