Gatorade G Series Perform 02 Rain Berry Thirst Quencher uploaded by Keshia D.

BY GATORADE

Gatorade G® Series Perform™ 02 Rain Berry Thirst Quencher.
Natural flavor. see more...

• Is this the best tasting purple Gator...In my opinion, YES! It is a li... 1 Answers
Photo (1)
Buy on Walmart
Alaina B.
Alaina B.
Bloomington, IN
It doesn't get any better than this. Of all the flavors I've tried this is where it's at. Most leave a bitter/tangy aftertaste and I have an insane amount of heartburn that follows thanks to having acid reflux but not with Berry Rain. Berry Rain is fantastic warm or cold--I prefer it room temp and contains a decent amount of potassium to aid with quick recovery from playing sports, gym time, or that pop up bout of sickness.
Veronica Z.
Veronica Z.
This is my go to thirst quencher. I find it "lighter" than most Gatorade products in that It resembles water mostly. I know it does have sodium which isn't the greatest but for a now and then thirst quencher this is my
Favorite formulation!
Tiffani J.
Tiffani J.
I just went to the store and we got so many of these I have a son how dose swimming all the time and he has one almost every day. There is a down part when we go to the store we haft to buy a lot of packages. Suggestion you should make a rainbow pack of Gatorade as in all the Gatorade you have made in the past and put in one pack
Stacy F.
Stacy F.
Minnetonka, MN
The light fruity flavor of this Gatorade Frost is the best. The flavor does not linger or make your mouth feel syrupy afterwards either!
Simran H.
Simran H.
This is my all time favorite Gatorade flavor! It has a very interesting and unique taste; it's quite bland at times but it's also really sweet, especially with some ice. It's best served cold. I always buy this flavor!
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
This is my favorite flavor of Gatorade and helps me stay hydrated when I need it the most. My body is very sensitive to dehydration and I feel exhausted and dizzy when I need to drink. I stop functioning as well and can't think straight. It feels like this flavor quenches my thirst better than others. It tastes mild, but good.
Emilie H.
Emilie H.
Girard, IL
Is this the best tasting purple Gatorade?