Gatorade G Series Perform 02 Fierce Grape Thirst Quencher uploaded by Nikki m.

BY GATORADE

Gatorade G® Series Perform™ 02 Fierce® Grape Thirst Quencher.
Natural and artificial flavor. see more...

Iris R.
BROOKLYN, NY
Best ever and it taste grate. I am always dehydrated so when I feel weak and light headache, i freeze and eat it. So delicious and price is not bad. Not too seeet, not too salty
Sangita R.
Orlando, FL
Gatorade in the grape flavor is my go-to on a road trip to the beach or just any hot day. It really does quench my thirst when I am feeling dehydrated and they are not expensive at all. The grape flavor is little on the sweet side but not overwhelming. I like it.
Hannah H.
Tampa, FL
This is one of my favorite Gatorade flavors! Pretty much all of the "fierce" line is delicious. The large bottles are a good value, I can usually find them on sale at Walmart and many gas stations as well.
Amanda L.
This drink is delicious! I love the bold flavor it has. The grape flavor is really good. This drink is really nice on a hot day during the summer. I recommend you try it!
Renee S.
This is my favorite flavor. it has the best taste. I buy all sizes of this flavor. Great to have in the house. If I find it for less then $1. I will buy a ton.
Nikki m.
Benton
This is my go-to anytime I'm tired of water. It's got just enough taste and just enough refreshing to give me The Thirst quencher that I need
Jennifer H.
Dubois, IN
The taste is spot on and it's not overly sweet like a lot of sports drinks are...Gatorade is a great drink to keep on hand for hydration.
Markesha W.
Bakersfield , CA
Favorite Gatorade made the grape flavor is o good not to sweet and not watery at all would highly recommend buying this flavor
Ashley E.
Sacramento, CA
Fierce Grape Gatorade is my favorite way to stay hydrated but don't drink too many because they are extremely high in sodium.
nataly v.
Berkeley, CA
This is my favorite Gatorade flavor! I buy this after every workout. And I definitely feel like it restores my energy!!!