BeveragesSports DrinksGatorade
G Series Perform 02 Berry Thirst Quencher - 6 PK

Gatorade G Series Perform 02 Berry Thirst Quencher - 6 PK

by Gatorade

Gatorade G® Series Perform® 02 Berry Thirst Quencher.
01 03.
Natural and artificial flavor.
80 calories per bottle.
12 fl oz (355 ml).

Why don't they sell this flavor as a big bottle by itself??
My family and I have been drinking this sports drink for years I know it is better that Powerade but is it good for me if I'm not engaging in any activities and still consuming this beverage?
Start your review of Gatorade G Series Perform 02 Berry Thirst Quencher - 6 PK!
Michaela C.
Tewksbury, MA
Purchased at: Walgreens
This is one of my favorite flavors of Gatorade I don’t feel it stains my mouth at all like the other flavors. I really enjoy the small sized bottles because I find myself not finishing the bigger bottles
Emily P.
Flint, TX
I love this stuff ! It's my favorite flavor the perfect size for your lunch or to throw in your back pack. This is a great flavor to bring to your kids soccer games or whatever you've got going on !
Taylor M.
Lees summit, MO
This is my favorite flavor of Gatorade. This is the only kind of Gatorade that I will drink. It just tastes so magical.
Adriana A.
Great size for kids or adults who just need to quench their thirst quickly, or are in the habit of not finishing a 20oz bottle. They do not taste good at room temperature, they taste thick and sugary if not cold.
Victoria F.
Portland, ME
Gatorade G Series Perform 02 Berry Thirst Quencher - 6 PK uploaded by Victoria F.
So good. My son was sick so we bought him a pack of these. He loved them. My daughter did too!
Ariadne S.
Douglas
The best flavor but my local stores done sell it. Such a shame. We love all gatorades though!
Kendall N.
Chula Vista
I’m sorry but this is by far the best flavor. I live it. I got through like a packe very other day. It is very yummy. All my family lived it.
Maiia G.
Tuxtla Gutiérrez , Chiapas
Purchased at: Walgreens
Perfect size for an after workout, yo can take one for every day of the week, you will know if you skip a day of workout if you still have tose drinks in the fridge, I really love the berry ones because they are not so sweet
Jasmine S.
Richmond
Tried and true remedy to recover from a hangover. Delicious flavor, not too sweet. The smaller bottles at 80 calories make a good size to not get too much sugar.
Erika S.
Mount Morris, MI
Best hydration ever, the taste is amazing. Everybody who plays sports or works out need this drink theres nothing like it!