BY GATORADE

With a legacy over 50 years in the making, it’s the most scientifically researched and game-tested way to replace electrolytes lost in sweat. Gatorade Thirst Quencher hydrates better than water, which is why it’s trusted by some of the world’s best athletes.

Water, Sugar, Dextrose, Citric Acid, Salt, Sodium Citrate, Natural Flavor, Monopotassium Phosphate, Gum Arabic, Sucrose Acetate Isobutyrate, Yellow 6, Glycerol Ester Of Rosin, Red 40

Claribel H.
Sacramento , CA
I am loving the new flavors im finding. My husband loves them too he takes them for his work lunch. It keeps me hydrated specially since i breastfeed. I need the boost sometimes.
Maribel A.
Turlock, CA
This drink is one of my favorites. I like it when it's really nice and cold and satisfies my quench. I drink this when I need some hydration.
Abigail G.
This Gatorade flavor just taste amazing. And it really quenches my thirst.  I would recommend it to anyone that loves Gatorade .  Plus its only 140 calories. The only bad thing is that it has a lot of sugar. But othet than that its the best Gatorade flavor.