Gatorade® G® Series Fierce® Blue Cherry Sports Drink uploaded by Kristen G.Gatorade® G® Series Fierce® Blue Cherry Sports Drink uploaded by Suzy S.Gatorade® G® Series Fierce® Blue Cherry Sports Drink uploaded by Mustafa A.

BY GATORADE #86 in Sports Drinks

Artificially flavored. see more...

• I probably sound very weird but I've never drank Gatorade in my l...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "And this 20oz bottle is a perfect size so you don't waste any" in 1 review
Cryztal S.
West Richland , WA
Review for: Gatorade® G® Series Perform Fierce® Blue Cherry Sports Drink 28 fl. oz. Bottle more...
Perfect for Keeping yourself hydrated and Healthy! I Absolutely love this flavor and love Gatorade, Definitely my Go to drink when working out or Running errands. Always makes me feel alive instead of depleted. I always Recommend this to anyone that is looking for a Great Drink. Gatorade® G® Series Fierce® Blue Cherry Sports Drink a must try!!
Diana R.
Akron , OH
Review for: 12-12 more...
These Gatorade’s are so convenient! I usually put them in my son’s lunch or give him one after soccer. The flavoring is so refreshing! They’re like 6 bucks for a pack of 12 so it’s a great value! Totally recommend!
Myra H.
I love these! I am particularly fond of it because it's blue, but it does have a great flavor , not too sweet, and is my drink of choice (along with water) to help keep me hydrated throughout the day. The sugar is not much lower than that of soda, but I still like it as an alternative to sodas because I'm still ingesting less sugar than I would by drinking multiple sodas in a day.
Kristen G.
Naples, TX
I don't usually like to drink sports drinks when I go for my walks or bike rides, but I'm a huge fan of cherry flavored drinks, and when I saw this blue cherry flavor from Gatorade, I had to check it out. I fell in love with it. I'm not sure what the "blue" flavor consists of, but when its added to the cherry, its awesome. I drank the entire 20 oz bottle within 10 minutes and wanted more. It took care of my thirst and cooled me off quickly. I recommend this sports drink to anyone and everyone who works up a sweat and wants some quick hydration and refreshment. The blue cherry is a unique flavor that you're sure to love as much as I do!
Andi M.
Grove city, Oh
Gatorade Fierce Blue Cherry is one of my favorite flavors in their product line. I could always use more liquids in my diet and once I open one of these, I cannot get enough and end up chugging the whole thing.
Amber N.
Mount Morris , Mi
I am very picky on what I like to drink because it needs to have the right amount of fruity flavor and thirst quenching without it being soda. This one hits it right on the head of what I am looking for. It's a good flavored sports drink!
Kelly C.
Review for: Thirst Quencher more...
My absolutely love this flavor of Gatorade. It's my go to drink for after a big workout, because I know it'll hydrate me and replaces my electrolytes. I wouldn't try this in the low calorie flavors.
Molly T.
W Lafayette, IN
This blue cherry is the best flavor out there! The bottle is an easy carry shape. It's full of electrolytes. The blue cherry flavor is powerful and stands out. I love it! Good value for what you get
Mustafa A.
Review for: Gatorade® G® Series Perform Fierce® Blue Cherry Sports Drink 12 fl. oz. Bottle more...
I really love this product. It energizes me throughout the day. I play sports very often and I used to drink energy drinks, but then I realized that Gatorade is the best especially for playing sports.
Shelley W.
Sumrall, MS
Review for: Thirst Quencher more...
This is my favorite flavor of gatorade. Taste so good and totally hydrates you and gives you the electrolytes you need to keep going when your running or working out.
Vanessa E.
Kokomo, IN
I probably sound very weird but I've never drank Gatorade in my life ! Do they give you energy ?!