BY GATORADE #39 in Sports Drinks

By offering a scientifically proven blend of carbohydrates and key electrolytes, Thirst Quencher is designed for use in the moment of activity to help athletes and active people hydrate, refuel and push through. see more...

Buy on www.ama...
Natasha S.
Chambersburg
This is one of my favorite drinks for when I'm sick. It's better than water and ginger ale. It really rehydrates me when I'm really sick. I have the flu and this is working great to build up my energy levels. I don't think I can get through an illness without gatorade.
Siannie D.
Philadelphia, PA
This drink is very delicious & it gives me energy in the morning. It met my expectations which was to be tasty and good. I buy it constantly & it’s nicely packaged. I would highly recommend it to others for a nice drink. 🧡
Megan K.
Hangers? Check. Tummy ache? Check. Played sports and sweated everything out? Another check! Gaterade is GREAT! I love how many purposes it serves. All the flavors are so refreshing and I often keep them in my home
Shae A.
Pendleton, OR
Tasteful drink that cures my thirst. The only thing I'm not a fan of with the blue Gatorade is I feel like the taste lingers in your mouth (maybe that's just me) but I would still recommend because it doesn't stop me from drinking it
Jack L.
Brooklyn, NY
I'm not really a sportsman but gatorade has been a real lifesaver for me when I used to work in construction. It also makes an excellent hangover cure. Blue isn't the best flavor by a longshot but it's often the best available. Good enough!
Valarie R.
This tastes like fruit punch. This tastes exactly like a fruit punch juice box and I love it. It’s really hydrating and sweet, i like these with my breakfast sometimes or if I need to get some calories in quick.
Chrystie D.
Plano, TX
I love this specific Gatorade is very energizing it has a sweet taste doesn't taste diet at all this certain flavor is very hard to find and it's always out so when I do find it I'm always happy and it only has 130 calories per bottle which is good for people who have certain calories a day yes I would recommend this product
Berlynn Y.
Denison, TX
Buy Cool Blue. Drink until the top of the liquid line almost hits that groove around the bottle. Add berry flavored Five Hour Energy. Shake. This adds a nice little jolt of energy, a wonderful addition to the flavor, and the energy versus hydration levels work well together. I've always been a Gatorade fan but this combo changed the way I roll and I just can't go back.
Cynthia C.
Wilmington, CA
Gatorade is great when you are feeling sick or dizzy. I use Gatorade to help me with my blood pressure and this blue flavor is one of my favorites. I like it a lot and I like the brand I guess the only complaint would be that it feels so heavy in my stomach.
Tanya l.
Senath, MO
I love,love,love Gatorade. this is my go to sports drink. although, they could make a few more flavors. I do buy this weekly. Gatorade is one of the best compared to other brands. I would definitely share this product with others!
Staci M.
Salinas, CA
What's your favorite flavor?