Gatorade® G Series 02 Perform Arctic Cherry uploaded by Jess N.Gatorade® G Series 02 Perform Arctic Cherry uploaded by Evie K.

BY GATORADE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

G Series® Gatorade Perform® 02Thirst Quencher Arctic Cherry.
Natural flavor.
80 calories per 12 fl oz serving.
28fl oz (1.75pt) 828ml.

Jess N.
Lake Charles, LA
Great flavor, its my favorite of all gatorade. It has a real cherry flavor. I don't think any other brands have this flavor.
Kristina S.
My mother absolutely loves this flavor! It is best cold and chilled, but she lived in this the day before her gi procedure!
Shannyn M.
Medford, MA
One of my favorite flavors of gatorade. It does taste like a cherry candy but the flavor isn't like crazy chemicals
Lynlee H.
Big stone gap, VA
This is my favorite Gatorade out of all the flavors. Very refreshing. Quinces your thirst and easy to drink!
Bailee T.
Indianapolis, IN
Can’t believe it’s discontinued .. my ultimate favorite drink ever .. now what am I going to hydrate with
Kelly R.
Nashville, TN
This is my favorite drink especially in summer time. I don't leave the house without one when it's hot.
Victoria P.
Manvel, TX
Pretty good especially when its cold, and i think it taste just like life savers so that's not so bad.
Memorie m.
Colorado Springs, CO
This is literally the best Gatorade in the world I can go anywhere without it when I go to 711 I get it
Jacee W.
Stuart, OK
This is my favorite Gatorade flavor! So good. You can try to freeze it and it makes a great icy!
Erin K.
Great taste. And helps rehydrate you. Decent price. Can probably find one sale somewhere