Gatorade® G Series 01 Prime Fruit Punch Energy Chews
Workouts are a terrible thing to waste. Muscles broken down from strenuous activity benefit from protein almost immediately after exercising, meaning the quicker you feed them, the sooner they begin rebuilding.
- Eat before training to resupply fuel levels and prep muscles for game time.
- Contains carbohydrates, your body's preferred source of fuel.
- As part of a daily diet, B vitamins assist in breaking down carbs into fuel that muscles can readily use.
- Available in Fruit Punch, Cool Blue, Strawberry and Green Apple
- 6 Chews per sleeve (Pack of 16 Sleeves)
More isn't always better. Studies show that about 20g of protein is ideal for most athletes because the body can only process so much protein at a time. But this isn't only a numbers game. Recover Protein Shake contains high-quality milk and whey protein that easily digests, reaching muscles faster than other types of protein, like casein.
During exercise, you burn through fuel stores in muscles and energy reserves in the liver. Replenishing these carbs is a critical step to being ready for tomorrow's workout.
Calories (270 cals)
Two sources of calories offer one complete recovery. The calories from carbs refill depleted energy stores in muscles and the calories from protein help rebuild them.
Corn Syrup, Sugar, Isomaltulose, Water, Pectin, Citric Acid, Dextrose, Sodium Citrate, Potassium Citrate, Salt, Niacinamide (Vitamin B3), Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Natural Flavor, Yellow 5, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Blue 1