Gatorade® Fruit Punch Thirst QuencherPowder Packs 8-1.23 oz. Canister

BY GATORADE

Gatorade Fruit Punch Thirst Quencher Powder Packs: Electrolytes: proven hydration with 230mg sodium and 70mg potassium to help replace what you sweat out Carbs: 32g carbohydrates to stimulate rapid fluid absorption and fuel the active body 130 calories per pack see more...

Gatorade® Fruit Punch Thirst QuencherPowder Packs 8-1.23 oz. Canister
Lily E.
Vienna, VA
I really like these powder mixes. It is cheaper to buy gatorade as a powder then to buy the bottled liquid. In my opinion there isn't much of a difference in the flavor between the two. I also like that the consumer can choose how strong they want their gatorade to be this way (powder to water ratio).
Kala F.
Hot Springs, AR
My family loves this powdered Gatorade! It tastes so good and in my opinion, better than the ready made liquid in the bottle. We love this flavor too.
Micaela C.
Thomasville, NC
These are perfect if you are taking a run in the park and want to add a little flavor to your water, no bad for you!
Tyler S.
My favorite Gatorade flavor! Love the fact that you can make your own bottle of Gatorade at any given time.